Greek - Beginners
By the end of the course, learners will be able to understand and use simple phrases and questions to exchange information in familiar situations in the target language.
Training Course Content
Learners will acquire basic knowledge of:
- Personal information (e.g. nationality, family, occupation)
- Eating and drinking (e.g. ordering food and drinks in cafés and restaurants)
- Shopping and services (e.g. post office, hotel booking, directions, travelling)
- Introduction to the language alphabet (for non-Roman script languages)
- Formal and informal language if appropriate
- Negative structure
- Words used to link ideas, e.g. and, but, also
- How to ask questions
- The basic rules of pronunciation
- Simple structures to express like / dislike
- Present tense / timeframe with frequently used verbs / structures
- Basic numerical data.
Birmingham Adult Education Service
At Birmingham Adult Education Service their aim is to make a difference. Offering courses such as English, Math, Health & Social Care and Art, BAES has a vision to become an outstanding provider of community learning and skills. Whether you're...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!