Gain the knowledge, confidence and structure to be successful in professional selling
An intensive 3 day sales training workshop, this course has been designed to cover the fundamentals of consultative selling and to provide the delegate with the knowledge, structure and confidence from which to build their sales career.
Focused around experiential learning and combining short sessions, interactive exercises, role play and formal assessment. It is designed to be fun, energetic, fast paced and challenging.
• To provide the essential ‘toolkit’ of an effective salesperson
• To provide a clear structure designed to improve sales performance
• To give the opportunity to demonstrate application of learning
Suitability - Who should attend?
This 3 day programme is designed for delegates with no sales experience, limited sales experience, or those that would benefit from a formal, structured introduction to consultative selling. It is ideal for graduates or entry level sales people who are starting their sales careers.
Training Course Content
- The effective Salesperson
- Mindset and attitude for success
- Effective communication
- Sales pipeline
- The role of a decision maker
- The 5 Star Sales Structure
- Grabbing attention
- Questioning and qualifying opportunities
- Presenting winning solutions
- Confident closing
- Managing objections
- Concluding with individual assessment
- Feedback and next steps
£1250 + VAT
BMS Performance Limited: Sales Training Experts
Exceptional companies develop exceptional people. Promoting the sales function of your business as a professional and credible vocation will transform the perception of the role and the performance of the people. A robust and practical sales training programme will revolutionize...
Find out more about this Foundation Selling course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!