Consultative SellingPTP Training & Marketing Ltd
This course is for those who sell ideas, products and services and who want to develop a selling style where the emphasis is on developing the concept of sales conversations together with long term, stable future business relationships.
This Consultative Selling course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- An understanding of the 3 key roles to be played
- The ability to determine what type of sale they are dealing with.
- A range of selling styles to suit every type of sale.
Training Course Content
- 9.30 to 9.45 Welcome and objectives
- 9.45 to 10.30 Defining consultative selling
- (What are the key activities involved in consultative selling, the key roles to be played in consultative selling)
- 10.30 to 11.00 Types of sale we deal with. (High and low perceived value in the clients mind; sales techniques to use with each type of sale; defining features and benefits and using them with maximum impact)
- 11.00 to 11.30 Sales Advances (Defining sales advances, identifying some to use immediately, using them to measure progress on long lead time sales work, making the system quantifiable; improving your sales activity planning)
- 11.30 to 11.45 Coffee
- 11.45 to 13.00 Communication in selling (As a transmit / receive arrangement; Improving active listening skills; Using questions with maximum effect and with powerful impact; developing question models and softeners)
- 13.00 to 14.00 Lunch
- 14.00 to 14.45 A Consultative sales model (A 4 stage process you can use; knowing how to achieve each stage and the common pitfalls to avoid)
- 14.45. to 15.30 Role rehearsals
- 15.30 to 16.15 Dealing with resistance (Preventing resistance; signals to look pout for; proven techniques to handle resistance)
- 16.15 to 16.30 Action plans summarised and agreed
Fee includes all course materials, participant packs, certification and lunch
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Consultative Selling course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!