Sales: Account Management
Developing the skills to objectively review accounts and identify areas for growth and opportunities
A thoroughly enlightening 2 day account management workshop to focus on account retention and account growth. It is a practical course aimed at all sales professionals who manage transactional, contractual or strategic business relationships with their customers.
The sales training course has components of theory, discussion and practical, interactive sessions including real strategic account planning, account mapping and initiative setting activities.
• To understand the four key elements of successful account management
• To review and enhance current account management methods
• To define the elements of an effective and strategic account plan
Suitability - Who should attend?
Account management is a skill needed by all that manage ongoing relationships with customers. Suitable for people in internal or external sales roles that deal with a number of decision makers at all levels in multiple functions.
Training Course Content
- Dealing with customer and market challenges
- Being the flexible Account Manager
- Adopting a structured approach
- Adapting to different business cultures
- Establishing authority and influence
- Increasing your contact surface in an account
- Relationship types
- Balancing relationships with reward
- Staying ahead of the competition
- Planning and delivery for success
- Managing internal alignment
- Time management techniques
- Maintaining quality and exceeding expectations
- Creating your strategic account plans
£795 + VAT
BMS Performance Limited: Sales Training Experts
Exceptional companies develop exceptional people. Promoting the sales function of your business as a professional and credible vocation will transform the perception of the role and the performance of the people. A robust and practical sales training programme will revolutionize...
Average rating 4.7Based on 3 reviews
Find out more about this Sales Account Management course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!