Personnel Skills - QLS Level 2 Course
The Personnel Skills - QLS Level 2 Course is designed for people who wish to improve their knowledge and make a greater contribution to personnel administration.
The course provides an introduction to Personnel Management and progression from this course could include studying for a CIPD qualification.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-Paced Online
Suitability - Who should attend?
No prior knowledge is necessary to study the course, although a desire to start your own successful business and a sound educational background or previous business experience would be an advantage. The hardware and software requirements include:
- Intel or equivalent processor;
- 2mb RAM;
- 5mb available disk storage;
- An Internet connection;
- Windows or MacOS operating system;
- Google Chrome browser;
- Microsoft Office or equivalent (Word and Excel).
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On successful completion of this course students will receive a QLS Level 2 Endorsed Certificate of Achievement.
The objectives of the home study courses are to:
- Understand the importance of maintaining accurate personnel records
- Identify the legal requirements of data protection and use of data
- Locate sources of further information and keep abreast of legislation
- Assist in conducting an effective recruitment and selection process
- Contribute to an effective induction process
- Appreciate the concept of self-development, and action planning
- State the difference between disciplinary, capability and grievance procedures
- Understand basic employment legislation including health & safety, equal opportunities and diversity
Training Course Content
- Unit 1: Records Systems & IT
- Unit 2: Recruitment & Selection
- Unit 3: Personal Development
- Unit 4: Employee Relations
- Unit 5: Legislation in Personnel
Course delivery details
Course Format:Paper Based Materials (With Optional Online Course Notes)
1-2 Working Days (Courier Service)
You can start this course at any time, and you would be registered for a one-year period. You also have access to a personal tutor who can be contacted by email. Your tutor is available to assist with any queries and to mark your assignments for the Awarding Body.
As the course is self-study, you can complete it as quickly as you like. Support extensions are available if students do not complete the course within the one-year period.
- Pay in full today: £462.00
- 3 monthly payments: £154.00
- 6 monthly payments: £55.44
Distance Learning Centre - Self-study, online and distance learning courses
The Distance Learning Centre is one of the leading and longest established suppliers of distance learning courses, open learning, home study, and correspondence courses in the UK. Providing distance learning courses since 1994, the Distance Learning Centre has grown to...