This course is for managers who want to grow and develop their team by offering workplace coaching and development support. Delegates will gain the confidence to provide clear direction, display excellent communication skills and be able to offer constructive feedback focused on performance improvement. Developing personal development plans will also be included in this course.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
- Virtual Classroom
Suitability - Who should attend?
Managers looking to learn the skills and knowledge required to effectively coach and develop others in the workplace.
This course is best delivered to cohorts of 5+.
Training Course Content
- How effective coaching can impact on performance
- Identifying the key skills of a good coach
- Different teaching / learning styles
- Using the GROW technique
- The manager / coach relationship
- Linking to effective performance management
- Identifying training & development needs
- Preparing for a development meeting
- On-the-job coaching ~ being flexible & responsive
- How to give constructive feedback on good / poor performance
- Developing personal action plans
- Measuring the effectiveness of the support provided
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Why choose Futureproof Training
Face to face delivery / Virtual delivery / One to one coaching Support
Tailored and blended development solutions for your business
ILM Accredited Centre / Levy Funding Available
Average rating 4.6
An effective approach to work based coaching using the GROW model
Good course, learnt a lot and enjoyed the practical delivery style
A pragamatic approach to coaching, delivered by an excellent coach
Our partnership approach allows us to work closely with you to develop a ‘fit for purpose’ level of support that utilises a blend of engaging and challenging learning methodologies focused on a sustainable application of new skills and behaviours back...