Accounting Diploma Course BundleGlobal Edulink
Accounting Diploma Course Bundle
This course bundle from Global Edulink could be the perfect opportunity and has been designed so you can get qualified and achieve the career you want, it’s simple. We have tailor made the course and include everything you will need. Upon completing this course bundle successfully you will have the ability to excel in accounting and will be highly desirable to prospective employers.
Why choose this course bundle?
Not only will you be saving money by buying the courses together, the package has been crafted by our expert teachers, so we can assure you it is the perfect stepping stone to a profitable career in accountancy. Don’t just take our word for it, have a look at what the course provides…
- The Diploma in Bookkeeping and Payroll Management is designed to teach you the basic to advanced rules of book-keeping and payroll management, which are essential for an accountancy career.
- The Advance Accounting & Bookkeeping Diploma looks in-depth at the transactions, processes, and controls used to record typical transactions in a business. In addition, candidates will learn management and financial accounting theories and techniques, including bookkeeping techniques.
- The Sage 50 Accounts & Payroll Diploma will enable you to accurately manage your process invoices, sales, supplier’s details, produce financial reports and manage the VAT records using Sage, which is used by over 400,000 businesses.
- The Diploma in Small Business Accounting provides small business owners, bookkeepers, and management with the information they need to create an effective and reliable accounting and bookkeeping system in their businesses.
- The Business Accounting Diploma will provide you with a good understanding of business accounts, essential knowledge if you run a small business, are considering setting one up or need to learn more about company accounts for your current or future role.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
This course is suitable for candidates who hope to get certified and obtain a career in accountancy in which they can progress to higher levels.
Method of Assessment
At the end of each course included in the package, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. The online multiple choice tests are marked automatically so you will receive your grade instantly.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Bookkeeping and Payroll Management, Advance Accounting & Bookkeeping, Sage 50 Accounts & Payroll, Small Business Accounting, and Business Accounting.
Training Course Content
---------------Diploma in Bookkeeping and Payroll Management---------------
- Introduction to Bookkeeping and Payroll
- Internal Controls and Control Concepts
- Working with Ledgers
- Correcting Entries
- Sales Tax, Rules and Filing
- Budgeting & Strategic Plan
- Types of Budgets
- Merchandising Income Statement
- Sales and Purchase Discounts
- Petty Cash
- Cash Controls – The Bank Reconciliation
- The Payroll Process
- Payroll Process – Earnings Record
- The Partnership & Corporations
- Accounts Receivable and Bad Debts
- Preparing Interim Statements
- Year End – Inventory
Additional Study Materials
---------------Advance Accounting & Bookkeeping Diploma---------------
Unit 01. Advanced Accounting
Unit 02. Financial Accounting
Unit 03. Bookkeeping Training Manual
Unit 04. Additional Study Materials
---------------Sage 50 Accounts & Payroll Diploma---------------
- Introduction to Sage
- Using Menu Bar and Common Business Terms
- Creating a Sage 50 Company
- The Payroll Set Up
- Making a Backup
- Setting up Security and Creating Users
- Adding and Deleting Accounts
- Adding General Journal Entries
- Entering Account Budgets
- Using Sales Tax
- Entering Records
- Entering Inventory
- Accounts Receivable – Setting Statement and Invoice
- Accounts Receivable – Quotes
- Accounts Receivable – The Sales Orders
- Accounts Receivable -Credits Memos and The Receive Money
- Accounts Payable – The Purchase Orders
- Accounts Payable -The Payment Window
- Managing Inventory – Making Inventory Adjustments
- Creating Payroll – Adding Employees
- Creating Payroll – Paying Employees
- Account Management – Writing Cheques
- Account Management – Reconciling Bank Accounts
- Job Tracking – Setting up a Job
- Job Tracking – Making a Purchases for Jobs
- Job Tracking – Invoicing for Job Purchases
- Time and Billing – Entering Activity Items
- Time and Billing – Entering Expense Tickets
- Changing System Settings – Posting Methods
- Changing System Settings – Memorised Transactions
- Reporting – The Cash Manager
- Reporting – Find on Report
- Reporting – Modifying Reports
- The Internal Accounts Review
- Action Items – Events and Alerts
- Options – Changing Global Options
- Assets and Liabilities – Creating Current Assets Account
- Assets and Liabilities – Creating a Fixed Assets Account
- Assets and Liabilities – Liability Accounts
- Using the Index
---------------Diploma in Small Business Accounting---------------
1: Introduction to Accounting
2: Financial Statements
3: Assets and Liabilities
4: Accounting Transactions
5: Inventory and Cost Methods
6: Stakeholders and Equity
7: Managerial Accounting
8: Cost Accounting
9: Costs and Expenses
10: Budgetary Control
11: Analysis and Decision Making
Module Book- Accounting for Small Business
BookKeeping Training Manual
Additional Study Materials
----------------Business Accounting Diploma----------------
Bookkeeping and Payroll Management
1: Introduction to Bookkeeping and Payroll
3: Internal Controls and Control Concepts
4: Working with Ledgers
6: Correcting Entries
7: Sales Tax, Rules and Filing
8: Budgeting & Strategic Plan
9: Types of Budgets
10: Merchandising Income Statement
11: Sales and Purchase Discounts
12: Petty Cash
13: Cash Controls – The Bank Reconciliation
14: The Payroll Process
15: Payroll Process – Earnings Record
16: The Partnership & Corporations
17: Accounts Receivable and Bad Debts
18: Preparing Interim Statements
19: Year End – Inventory
Module Handouts - Bookkeeping And Payroll Management
1: Introduction to Bookkeeping
2: Defining a Business
3: Ethics and Accounting Principles
4: Accounting Equation & Transactions
5: Financial Statements
6: The Accounting Equation and Transactions
7: Transactions – Journalizing
8: Posting Entries and the Trial Balance
9: Finding Errors Using Horizontal Analysis
10: The Purpose of the Adjusting Process
11: Adjusting Entries
12: Vertical Analysis
13: Preparing a Worksheet
14: The Income Statement
15: Financial Statements- Definitions
16: Temporary vs. Permanent Accounts
17: Accounting Cycle
18: Financial Year
19: Spreadsheet Exercise
Additional Study Materials
Method of Assessment:
At the end of each course learners will take an online multiple-choice questions assessment test. This online multiple-choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
This course will help improve your candidature for an array of job roles in the accounting industry. You can also use this course as a means to progress gradually within your career or to study further in the area. Listed as follows are some of the job roles this course will benefit you in, along with the average UK salary per annum,
- Payroll Administrator – £20,010 per annum
- Accounting Clark – £17,475 per annum
- Bookkeeper – £20,729 per annum
- Account Assistant – £20,341 per annum
- Office Administrator – £17,448 per annum
- Office Manager - £24,398 per annum
- Accounts Payable Clerk – £19,766 per annum
- Accounts Receivable Clerk – £20,228 per annum
- Payroll Clerk – £18,528 per annum
- Staff Accountant – £23,858 per annum
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Find out more about this Accounting Diploma Course Bundle course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!