Accounting Diploma Course Bundle
This course bundle from Global Edulink could be the perfect opportunity and has been designed so you can get qualified and achieve the career you want, it’s simple. We have tailor made the course and include everything you will need. Upon completing this course bundle successfully you will have the ability to excel in accounting and will be highly desirable to prospective employers.
Why choose this course bundle?
Not only will you be saving money by buying the courses together, the package has been crafted by our expert teachers, so we can assure you it is the perfect stepping stone to a profitable career in accountancy. Don’t just take our word for it, have a look at what the course provides…
- The Diploma in Bookkeeping and Payroll Management is designed to teach you the basic to advanced rules of book-keeping and payroll management, which are essential for an accountancy career.
- The Advance Accounting & Bookkeeping Diploma looks in-depth at the transactions, processes, and controls used to record typical transactions in a business. In addition, candidates will learn management and financial accounting theories and techniques, including bookkeeping techniques.
- The Sage 50 Accounts & Payroll Diploma will enable you to accurately manage your process invoices, sales, supplier’s details, produce financial reports and manage the VAT records using Sage, which is used by over 400,000 businesses.
- The Diploma in Small Business Accounting provides small business owners, bookkeepers, and management with the information they need to create an effective and reliable accounting and bookkeeping system in their businesses.
- The Business Accounting Diploma will provide you with a good understanding of business accounts, essential knowledge if you run a small business, are considering setting one up or need to learn more about company accounts for your current or future role.
Who is it for?
This course is suitable for candidates who hope to get certified and obtain a career in accountancy in which they can progress to higher levels.
Method of Assessment
At the end of each course included in the package, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. The online multiple choice tests are marked automatically so you will receive your grade instantly.
Successful candidates will be awarded the following Diplomas each course separately:
Bookkeeping and Payroll Management, Advance Accounting & Bookkeeping, Sage 50 Accounts & Payroll, Small Business Accounting, and Business Accounting.
This course will help improve your candidature for an array of job roles in the accounting industry. You can also use this course as a means to progress gradually within your career or to study further in the area. Listed as follows are some of the job roles this course will benefit you in, along with the average UK salary per annum according to
- Payroll Administrator – £20,010 per annum
- Accounting Clark – £17,475 per annum
- Bookkeeper – £20,729 per annum
- Account Assistant – £20,341 per annum
- Office Administrator – £17,448 per annum
- Office Manager – £24,398 per annum
- Accounts Payable Clerk – £19,766 per annum
- Accounts Receivable Clerk – £20,228 per annum
- Payroll Clerk – £18,528 per annum
- Staff Accountant – £23,858 per annum
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Accounting Diploma Course Bundle course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!