Consistently Delivering Exceptional Customer Service – Classroom or Live Virtual ClassroomHamilton Mercer
Consistently Delivering Exceptional Customer Service – Classroom or Live Virtual Classroom
Hamilton Mercer’s Exceptional Customer Service Training Course gives you the skills to deliver the highest standards of service time and time again. Through targeted topics and tried-and tested-techniques, it guides you on how to develop a positive, friendly and professional approach.
Put these techniques into action to build valuable and enduring relationships between customers and a business or a brand.
This provider offers an online version of their classroom courses
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Hamilton Mercer’s Exceptional Customer Service Training Course is suitable for anyone who deals with external or internal customers in person, by telephone or email. It is a great grounding for anyone moving into a role with a greater emphasis on customer service, or seeking new opportunities in customer-facing roles.
Training Course Content
- Service Principles
- Serving ‘Captive’ Customers
- Defining Service Standards
- What Signals Are You Sending To Customers?
- Recognising Customer Preferences and Adapting Accordingly
- Communicating Believably and Building Trust
- Voice Factors
- Advanced Language Skills
- Confidence in Body Language
- A ‘Can Do’ Approach
- Active Listening Skills
- Questioning Techniques
- Strategies for Adding Genuine Value
- Avoiding the Temptation to Divulge Negative Information
- Discover the principles of excellent customer service
- How to present yourself to customers
- Learn to read customer wants and needs
- Develop authentic and reassuring communications
- Confidence in voice, language and body language
- How to ask questions – and listen properly to answers
- Developing a ‘can do’ approach
- Avoiding negative messages
- Increase productivity
- Maintain a consistent and proactive approach to customer service
- Build strong relationships with internal and external customers
Why choose Hamilton Mercer
UK's leading provider of Customer Service and Personal Development learning
Over 100,000 learners trained
Formed in 2007
The cost for the 3 hour Live Virtual Classroom course is £167 + VAT per learner.
The cost for the 1 Day Classroom course is £297 + VAT per learner.
Multiple booking discounts are available along with discount for charities.
Tailored On-site Training
Hamilton Mercer can also deliver this course at your premises, we will tailor the content to meet your organisation’s needs. Please get in touch for a quote.
We’re a leading UK provider of Customer Service Training and Personal Development Courses. We have a passion for inspiring excellence through learning, and a reputation for delivering measurable results. We offer live virtual courses in 90min and 3 hour formats...
Average rating 4.8Based on 119 reviews
Find out more about this Consistently Delivering Exceptional Customer Service – Classroom or Live Virtual Classroom course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Corporate Training for Teams
167 GBP-297 GBP
e-learning / Online / Distance
e-learning / Online / Distance