Effective Communication Skills: 1-Day
Learn to be a better communicator with Hamilton Mercer’s Effective Communication Skills Training Course. Communicating successfully with others can help you express yourself clearly, understand different viewpoints, manage disputes and build valuable relationships.
The course addresses common communication issues arising at work and socially. You’ll also learn practical skills to improve your verbal and non-verbal communication, resolve conflicts and make a great first impression.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Hamilton Mercer’s Effective Communication Skills Training Course is suitable for anyone looking to boost their verbal and non-verbal communication skills and grow their confidence.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Effective Communication Skills Training Course Objectives
- How to interpret verbal and non-verbal communication
- Learn to build trust
- Find out how to communicate with your voice and gestures
- Discover how to become a good listener
- Learn how to guide a conversation to a positive outcome
- Understand the effects of poor communication
- Learn how to deal with conflicts
- Understand other people’s expectations
Training Course Content
- Confident Verbal and Non-Verbal Communication
- Positive Body Language and Phrases
- Building Trust and Making People Comfortable
- Using Your Voice to Communicate Better
- Making a Strong First Impression
- Learning to Listen, Question and Summarise
- Showing Empathy and Interest
- Managing Conflicts
- Building Rapport and Influencing People
- Understanding Communication Breakdowns
- Learning About Others’ Expectations and Perceptions
- Understanding People’s Body Language
The cost of this course is 275 GBP + VAT
Who Choose Hamilton Mercer?
Hamilton Mercer is a leading UK provider of customer service and personal development training. From training centres in London’s Covent Garden, Birmingham and Manchester, its team inspires excellence through learning and delivers measurable results. The Hamilton Mercer method works for...
Average rating 4.8Based on 27 reviews
Find out more about this Effective Communication Skills course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!