HCUC - Harrow College & Uxbridge College
It’s no surprise that students travel from all over London to study at Harrow College and Uxbridge College. With specialist career advisers on hand to offer advice and guidance, the colleges deliver successful results in further education and career progression. HCUC is the number 1 college in London for 16-18 achievement (Department for Education (DfE) achievement data for 16-18 provision in 2017/18, published March 2019). With amazing facilities on offer, whatever you are hoping to study, you will find it at one of our college campuses.
The HCUC college group is a further education provider based in the north-west and west London boroughs of Harrow and Hillingdon. We offer both academic and vocational courses including BTEC, City & Guilds, UAL qualifications, A Levels (with a comprehensive programme at Uxbridge College and an A Level Science package at Harrow College), GCSEs and Foundation learning courses. Plus from September 2020 we will offer the newly introduced T Level qualifications at Uxbridge College. We also run higher education courses, offering HNC and HND level programmes of study in Business and Computing, Engineering, Sport and Travel & Tourism Management.
With a history of high success rates and excellent facilities, we have a strong proven reputation for providing a high level of education and progression for 16-18-year-olds and adults.
Students have access to up-to-date IT resources and computers loaded with the latest software as well as free Wi-Fi. We also have gyms on site for students to keep fit. With continued investment across our 4 campuses we provide fantastic facilities for our students including purpose-built studios, spaces, and workshops as well as well-equipped classrooms and learning resource centres to support our students' study. Students also have access to social spaces to relax and socialise in when they are not in classes and lectures.
Harrow College has two campuses:
- Harrow on the Hill (HA1 3AQ) is only a three-minute walk from Harrow on the Hill tube station (Metropolitan line). Harrow bus station is nearby providing extensive transport links.
- Harrow Weald (HA3 6RR) can be accessed by bus, train and tube.
Uxbridge College has two campuses:
- Uxbridge (UB8 1NQ) is a few minutes walk from Uxbridge tube and bus station (Metropolitan and Piccadilly lines) and the town centre.
- Hayes (UB3 3BB) can be accessed by bus and train (Hayes & Harlington station).
Why choose HCUC (Harrow College & Uxbridge College)
Student Life & Enrichment
Harrow College is a vibrant, multicultural and friendly college.
As well as the fantastic facilities and teaching support provided, students also benefit from lots of activities across employability, enterprise and leisure related themes.
Activities include Fresher’s Fair, Health Week, Black History Month, Barclays Money Week, Employment and Progression Fair’s, UCAS Workshops and more.
Finally, there are also lots of extra-curricular activities on offer outside of standard lessons. From sports to student politics, from college ambassadors to student mentoring, whatever your interest, there will be a club or society to match.
Interesting facts about Harrow College
- All four campuses are supported with excellent public transport links.
- Harrow College welcome students from nationalities across the world and from all cultures. In fact, in 2017/18, over 100 countries were represented by our students.
- The Harrow on the Hill campus is a 5 minute walk away from Harrow town centre which has two shopping centres, a cinema, restaurants and many high street shops.
There are no reviews available yet.