Account Strategy for Major SalesHuthwaite International
Account Strategy for Major Sales
This Sales Account Strategy course will help you maximise major sales opportunities by focusing on the journey the customer takes before arriving at a major decision.
Based of years of field research, Huthwaite International has designed this programme with a solid understanding of what makes customers make major purchasing decisions, as well as how successful salespeople influence that decision-making process.
Combining trainer inputs with real case work and a competitive simulation, the 3-day programme helps delegates build the essential skills to:
- Create better access to decision-makers and better present their value proposition
- Understand and cater to the psychology of customer needs
- Proactively strengthen their position against the competition
- More effectively navigate the DMU
- Present their progress in the opportunity with a clearer next steps and goals
- Pre-handle and/or manage late-cycle concerns
Together these skills will allow you to produce a significant increase in the sales revenue and profitability achieved from major accounts.
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is highly appropriate for sales managers, account managers, sales executives and any other specialists tasked with the management of long-cycle sales involving multiple influencers/decision-makers, strong competitive activity and a perceived risk for the customer of making a wrong decision.
This course is often the next step for people who have completed the SPIN® Selling Skills training.
Training Course Content
Course content includes:
The Buying Cycle
- The psychology of complex buying behaviour.
- Account Entry Strategy.
- How to map the decision making unit so that you are talking with the right people, at the right time, about the right issues.
- How customers arrive at the decision criteria they use.
- How to influence the criteria in your favour.
- Principles of competitive advantage and 'hard' and 'soft' differentiators.
- Buying criteria – how customers evaluate competitive offerings and how you can influence their Decision Guidelines in your favour.
Customer concerns about risk
- Why sales stall close to the decision.
- Why selling skills don’t help you at this stage.
- How to resolve concerns to your advantage.
The cost of this course is £1,650 + VAT per delegate.
Huthwaite also has extensive experience helping all kinds of businesses prosper by providing bespoke training solutions tailored to specific needs.
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Huthwaite International has been helping businesses across the world deliver long-term, tangible results through their sales-focused behavioural change methodologies for 40 years. Based on research into what effective sellers and negotiators do, their approach is based on the key behaviours...
Average rating 4.3Based on 23 reviews
Find out more about this Account Strategy for Major Sales course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
1,200 GBP-4,435 GBP
Corporate Training for Teams
Corporate Training for Teams