Governance in the NHS
A one-day course exploring governance challenges in the NHS, and lessons for service providers.
Pressure on every part of the health and social care system is triggering profound changes in the organisation of care in the UK – with significant governance implications for providers and commissioners alike.
By using real-life case studies, course delegates will gain critical insights into the underlying principles of good governance in public healthcare. Attendees will also be encouraged to consider the challenges they face in their own organisations and receive guidance on how to embed robust governance practices.
Highlights of the course include:
- Plain speaking, practical advice from an experienced but independent course leader
- An outline to the political, economic and demographic causes of the current crisis
- Governance lessons for NHS commissioners and providers of NHS services
- The principles of best governance practice in a transformed NHS
- An opportunity for commissioners and providers to meet and work together to establish robust governance arrangements.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Trust secretaries and their boardroom colleagues in the NHS
Outcome / Qualification etc.
You will also receive:
- A Delegate Pack containing comprehensive course notes and presentation slides
- An ICSA Certificate of Attendance with 6 hours credit towards your Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- 6 months complimentary professional subscription of ICSA (see below)
- NHS sector £490.00 +VAT
- Non-sector £550.00 +VAT
The Chartered Governance Institute - Developing the skills of governance professionals
The Chartered Governance Institute (previously ICSA: The Governance Institute) is the professional body for governance. With 125 years’ experience, we work with regulators and policymakers to champion high standard of governance and provide qualification, training and guidance that build careers. ...
Find out more about this Governance in the NHS course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!