Consultative Selling Workshop
This three-day masterclass covers each stage of the sales process in a logical sequence, learning techniques at a pace that suits each individual. Together, we look at the key selling skills for: Establishing Customer Needs, Building Rapport, Presenting Benefits, Negotiation Skills, Closing Techniques, Objection Handling with many more handy skills to help you build a strong relationship with your customer, and hit your sales targets every time.
Three days gives the right amount of time to learn new skills and techniques and also for you to practice those skills. When you leave the workshop you will be able to put into practice your learning, instantly driving your performance.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
- In Company
Suitability - Who should attend?
This programme is especially effective for all salespeople, sales people who want to further improve their skills, or those who need to differentiate their sales approach from the competition. If you are new to sales or have been working in sales for a while this is a great way to improve your skills.
Training Course Content
- Task V’s Relationship
- What is Consultative Selling?
- Rapport Building and The Personality Map
- The Customer Buying Process
- S.P.E.C Questioning and Skill Development Feedback – The only way we learn
- The S.P.E.C Customer interview
- Feature or benefit?
- Winning Presentations
- Structuring Proposals The Proposal – Customer Presentations
- The Process of Closing
- Handling Objections
- The Sales Activator – Putting Learning in to Practice
- Personal Development Plans