Certified Risk Based Auditor (In-House)
This in-house programme will look at Risk and the Internal Audit Role, ISO 31000, Dealing with risk exposures, Risk-based audit approach and risk-based auditing in Practice.
Through lectures and practical group interaction, discussions, and exercises, participants will develop the skills necessary to effectively plan and perform risk based internal auditing at their organization.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This in-house programme is suitable for:
- Heads of Audit
- Audit Managers and Senior Auditors
- Auditors responsible for developing or implementing a risk based approach
- Other assurance professionals such as those in Compliance and QA functions who are wanting to develop their Risk Based Approach
- Managers and Directors of business functions – to aid their knowledge of a risk based audit approach.
- Plus anyone who is responsible for analyzing company financial risk and dealing with the various risk exposures that may affect their organization
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon successful completion of this in-house programme, candidates will receive a CRBA Risk Based Auditor Certificate.
Training Course Content
- Day 1
- The “Big Picture” of business
- Understanding performance, risk and compliance in relation to internal audits
- Definition of internal auditing
- Types of internal audits
- Internal audit professional standards
- The evolving role of internal audit
- The future of internal audit
- Audit universe approaches
- The use of frameworks
- The Risk-Based Internal Audit Framework
- Day 2
- Understanding external and internal context
- Understanding and assessing culture
- Understanding stakeholders
- Understanding objectives and strategies
- The nature of risk
- Identifying opportunities, threats and requirements
- Identification methods
- Inherent and residual risk
- Risk analysis criteria and decision-making guidelines
- Risk appetite
- Risk tolerance
- Risk capacity
- Assessing reward, risk and compliance
- How to measure risk
- Responding to risks:(Terminate, Tolerate, Treat, or Transfer)
- Internal controls
- DAY 3
- Risk standards: (ISO 31000, COSO Enterprise Risk Management, OCEG GRC Capability Framework)
- Risk language issues and risk models
- The role of internal audit in risk facilitation
- Relationship between risk and internal audit
- Acceptable and unacceptable involvements of internal auditing the risk management process
- Identifying and assessing fraud risks
- Elements in an effective fraud detection program
- Developing the audit universe
LEORON delivers this course on an in-house basis, helping meet your company's specific training needs. Their customised training solutions are available worldwide and can be delivered at your offices or at conveniently located training facilities.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
The Partners for Quality Award recognizes an Employer providing support to an individual where there was a significant benefit to the Division or Society. LEORON institute was granted the prestigious award for their continued promotion of Organizational Excellence through training courses that are directly related to quality improvement techniques and methodologies they provide while promoting the values and mission of ASQ Quality Management Division.
Provider: LEORON Professional Development Institute
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into the dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions. All across the...
Request information - obligation free
Contact information for LEORON Professional Development Institute
Reviews by course attendees
Average rating 5Based on 5 reviews
Find out more about this Certified Risk Based Auditor (In-House) course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
LEORON Institute is accredited by ANSI as, ANSI-Accredited Certificate Issuer.
1,200 GBP-4,435 GBP
1,200 GBP-4,435 GBP