Diploma in Logistics Management
The Diploma in Logistics Management is delivered by Lloyds Maritime Academy and North Kent College to provide a solid grounding in the disciplines of logistics management. It is delivered entirely online with the support of leading industry experts.
During this course, participants will receive an analysis of the main forces influencing modern supply chain planning and operations. This includes a detailed understanding of key functions including:
- Logistics outsourcing
- Financial control
- Contract management
- Information technology
Suitability - Who should attend?
The Diploma in Logistics Management is ideal for those already working in logistics, transport or supply chain roles who are looking to improve their knowledge and skills, including:
- Transport, logistics and supply chain professionals
- Suppliers, manufacturers, distributors and retailers
- Freight transporters plus shipping and terminal operators
- Importers, exporters, forwarders and and contract negotiators
- Logistics and management trainees
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of the course, candidates who have passed the assessments will be awarded a Lloyds Maritime Academy Professional Development Diploma, awarded by North Kent College.
Training Course Content
This course covers the following topics:
- Integrated Global Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Inventory Management Supply Chains
- Outsourcing Trends and Best Practice
- Finance, Costing and Financial Control
- Logistics Contracts
- Freight Transport Industry - Introduction and Development
- Freight Transport Industry - Road, Rail, Air and Sea Transport
- Warehouse and Distribution Centre Design
- Key Issues for Global Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Information Communications Technology and Supply Chains
- Performance Measurement and Improvement - Optimisation Strategies.
The cost of this Diploma in Logistics Management distance learning course is £3,299 per Participant (VAT conditions apply).
Discounts are usually available for participants booking their places early.
Lloyd’s Maritime Academy also delivers customised training for organisations via distance learning, instructor-led workshops or blended solutions based on group size and other company-specific requirements.
Lloyd’s Maritime Academy (LMA) is the world’s largest provider for professional development, working with leading academic and industry bodies to provide accredited education and training where it is much needed. LMA is part of KNect365 Learning focusing exclusively on the maritime...
Find out more about this Diploma in Logistics Management course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
1,400 GBP-3,629 GBP