Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Disney's Customer Service Excellence + FISH! - An in-house training workshop in customer service
When interacting with customers, there are many things that can go wrong. This in-house workshop uses a learn by doing approach to review every "Moment of Truth" where a customer has an opportunity to create an opinion about a company and what employees can do to manage these moments.
Participants will participate in an in-depth analysis of what makes excellent customer service, based on Disney's strategic "Analyse, Fix / Improve, Measure" approach to customer service excellence. Upon completing the workshop, participants will walk away with:
- The 10 Things that Disney would do differently is he ran your organisation
- The 9 Principles of Service Excellence - How does Disney "DO" Customer Service?
- The 6 Keys to the "Magic Kingdom"
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training workshop is ideal for teams and organisations wishing to improve their customer service performance using a proven methodology.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Be inspired and motivated to shift their personal paradigm for Service Excellence
- Consider your Company through the eyes of a Patient or Partner or Customer or Student
- Learn the 3 vital ingredients to create a culture of innovation within your Company
- Explore Disney’s Principles of Service Excellence and Continuous Improvement
- Create the “perfect service” utilising Appreciative Inquiry Planning tools
- Consider the relevance of breaking down silos in order to achieve customer experience excellence through the efficiency of Functional Teamwork
- Complete a Self Audit of their own perceived Service competencies
- Explore Professional Communication Tools to enhance Service levels
- Consider the Service Principles of FISH! – the Award Winning DVD on Service Excellence
Training Course Content
This training workshop is delivered according to the contexts of each organisation. It will cover the following areas:
- Who are your Customers?
- Who are your Competitors?
- What if…we did things Differently? …and What if…Disney ran your Organisation?!
- Thinking of Change
- Seeing your Company through the eyes of a Customer
- “Moments of Truth” – Jan Carlsson SAS
Group Activity: Patient / Customer Touch-Points – Mapping the Customer Journey
- Creating a Culture of Innovation and Service Excellence within your Company
- How DO those guys do it? – Best Practice Principles of Innovation
Apple / Nike / 3M / HP / Disney
- Sprinkling the “Magic Kingdom” Dust: Disney’s Service Principles
The 10 things you would do differently if Disney ran your Company
- What does Customer Service Excellence Look Like? –
Appreciative Inquiry Group Activity: The Perfect Service Excellence Outcome
- Customer Service Excellence requires Functional Team Working
- The 5 Dysfunctions of a Team – Working as a Functional Team for our Customers
- Developing Emotional Intelligence in our Customer Service
- Developing our levels of Compassion and Empathy with Emotional Intelligence
- DeBono’s Thinking Hats – Understanding Challenging Personalities
- Customer Service Excellence
- A Self – Audit of our current Service levels and practices
- Keeping the Customer Satisfied
- Identifying and Understanding Personality Types
- The ABC of Managing difficult Customer Behaviour
- Transactional Analysis
- Neuro–Linguistic Programming: Professional Communication Techniques
- Empathic Listening Techniques
- The 4 Principles of Achieving the Customer Excellence Experience – FISH! DVD
- Choose your Attitude
- Make their Day
- Be There for them
The cost of this in-house training workshop will vary depending on the number of participants and various other variables. The likely cost of this workshop for a group of 15 participants is £875 (1-day workshop) or £1,500 (2-day workshop).
Why Mobile Team Challenge?
Mobile Team Challenge (MTC) is a dynamic and portable learning solution that provides accelerated and experiential learning to professionals, teams, corporations and the public sector. Learning programmes from Mobile Team Challenge apply the latest in interactive learning to teach delegates’...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Disney's Customer Service Excellence + FISH! course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.