Improve your team's stress management skills and work life balance - in-house or on-line training workshop
This in-house or on-line training programme helps participants understand where they fall in terms of stress management and work life balance and provide techniques for achieving their optimum balance between work, life and associated stressors.
A Well-being and Positivity Workshop on how to create personal Winning Behaviours and Attitudes
Stress plays a large role in your overall happiness, health and ability to perform in a professional and personal capacity. This training workshop explores stress and the principles of work life balance to illuminate various alternatives for dealing with the fast pace and many responsibilities of life.
Via experiential learning activities, participants will come to understand what is most important to them and explore ways that they can better manage their professional and personal responsibilities, while reducing stress.
Heart / Brain Coherence Assessment with EmWave / Heartmath Software
Included in the workshop, each delegate will have the opportunity to try out the EmWave / Heartmath Software and receive a persona bio-feedback report on the effects of their current stress levels on their physical health. Participants will also receive tips for working with their breathing and heart rate as a stress management tool.
We also offer a CPD accredited, 90 minute, on-line, 1-to-1 coaching workshop of this course from £45 per session on Zoom or Teams.
Utilising state of the art software using Smart phone interactions in our online workshops we can guarantee complete delegate participation and motivation.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
- In Company
- United Kingdom
- Self-Paced Online
Enquire about virtual training for teams
- In Company
Suitability - Who should attend?
This in-house or on-line training workshop is ideal for professionals working in any type of role and across all industries.
The programme will help participants to gain an understanding of their own work life balance and alternatives for improving their own stress management and personal wellbeing and mental health strategies. All participants will receive a personal bio-feedback on their heart / brain coherence using EmWave / Heartmath Software.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This is a CPD accredited workshop
Training Course Content
This training programme is delivered to meet the needs and requirements of each group, team or organisation, It will cover the following key areas:
- Exploring how we manage our life and work
- The results of different life work balance strategies
- The causes of stress
- Stress management techniques
- Identifying what matters most
This course covers Martin Seligman's PERMA model of Wellbeing and Positive Psychology
Earlier in 2020, it was found that poor mental wellbeing is costing UK businesses £45 billion each year and with the increase of concerns about the pandemic, that figure has, almost certainly, risen significantly throughout the year.
In addition to this, research shows that 11 million UK adults took time off due to poor mental wellbeing in 2020 (this figure is as at October 2020), yet only 38% of them felt comfortable being honest about it to their employer, while others cite physical health issues or simply take annual leave to avoid the conversation all together. Most employers said that mental wellbeing is a key priority for them, but many employees don’t feel that it is.
“It’s OK – NOT to be OK”
…or so the currently trending saying states. So there needs to be an acceptance and acknowledgement, without any attached stigma, that we can ALL probably benefit from some Wellbeing and Positivity being spoken into our lives and workplaces right now.
Q:So HOW do we encourage our employees, who we feel need to increase their wellbeing and stress resilience, to attend a “stress” workshop without it being seen as a stigma or a weakness?
A:Enrol the entire team or organisation onto the workshop so that it becomes an “Inclusive Experience” for all of your employees. From the statistics shown above, it suggests that more than 50% of our workforce would benefit from a Wellbeing and Positivity Workshop. (and the longer the pandemic continues, the higher this figure will become)
So by enrolling your entire team on the workshop you are:
- being a responsible employer in providing for the wellbeing and mental health of your Staff
- reducing the risk of increased “days off work” due to poor mental health– thereby protecting the efficiency and sustaining your profitable business
- providing hope and positivity in a covid-world to your employees and their families
- enabling your staff to spend quality “work time” to learn life-changing, and in some instances, life-saving concepts and principles
- creating a ‘safe environment’ where your employees can be Honest, Open and Transparent with each other as to how they REALLY feel, which creates incredible team-bonding and self help in the support group
- creating a culture which your staff will look back on as “that time during Covid when our Organisation offered outstanding support and we all looked after each other”.
It is during times like these when we form platforms on which to build:
- Personal Resolve and Character
- Personal Wellbeing and Resilience
- Mental Safety for the attendees and their families
- An enhanced awareness of the signs of “pandemic-fatigue” or depression – and a knowledge of how to build resilience against them
- Memories of the great support the Organisation offered by providing a ‘mandatory’ Wellbeing Workshop – resulting in great employee satisfaction and company loyalty
- Highly committed Super Teams with a formidable self-support ethos
- Your new Company Culture and the infrastructure for the “new normal”
When we work under pressure for a prolonged period of time, whether it be caused by COVID-19 or sheer volume of workload with ever critical deadlines – there is a danger that our personal wellbeing and stress resilience will become overwhelmed and this can sometimes lead to even more serious mental illness.
Don’t allow Covid to Steal your Happiness!
Course delivery details
This course is available online programme covering Martin Seligman's PERMA model of Wellbeing and Positive Psychology over 5 x 1.5 hour modules at £45.00 + VAT per person per module.
This course is also available in classroom format
Why choose Mobile Team Challenge
MTC have been commissioned by 38 NHS Foundation Trusts in the last 5 years - with 4,000+ NHS Personnel attending our workshops
MTC is the preferred provider for 52 RAF / ARMY/ NAVY and TRI-SERVICE locations across the UK
MTC's Experiential Learning Kits and Concepts deliver Behaviour-Changing Games creating Game-Changing Behaviour
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
The cost of this in-house training workshop will vary depending on the number of participants and various other variables. The likely cost of this workshop for a group of 15 participants is £895.00 + VAT
We also offer this workshop on-line starting at £45.00 + VAT per person, per module over 5 modules
Why Mobile Team Challenge?
The MTC approach is a global phenomenon. It is helping thousands of organisations in fourteen countries, on five continents around the world, become more positive, more capable and more effective!World Class experiential kits, concepts, inspirational CPD Accredited, 'face-to-face' and Online...