ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Business and Administrative ManagementSouth London College
ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management
Would you like to gain a BA Degree and pursue a career in Business and Administrative Management? You need a qualification that will bridge the gap. The ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management is the perfect course to do just this. The Level 4 ATHE qualification serves as a foundational requirement to gain a degree. The ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management will exempt learners from subjects completed and make the progression pathway easier, allowing learners to enter the first year of a University degree programme. Gain a recognised qualification and become a valued asset to potential organisations. It is the quicker and more effective route to achieve your educational goals.
Upon completing this Level 4 Diploma, you will gain an OFQUAL regulated qualification in the UK that is recognised and will improve your career prospects. The course discusses key modules extensively giving you a solid understanding of the fundamentals of administrative management.
You will also learn more about the National Occupational Standards through this ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management. It is an effective pathway to achieve a Degree or Top Up qualification in administrative management. The qualification will make you a competitive force across a wide spectrum of industries, guaranteeing a high-paying job role. Attaining this Level 4 Diploma will add value to your educational profile and enhance your career opportunities.
You will be Eligible for 14 days immediate access to an Accredited Course from South London College.
- Check the suitability of the course compared to your requirement.
- Free 14 day temporary access to Study materials and more.
- You can upgrade temporary access to fully paid access at the end of or before 14 days.
- Complete your qualification and upgrade your skills to advance your career
- No Commitment. No Credit Card required for the 14 Days access.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- You must be over the age of 18
- GCE Advanced Level profile with achievement in 2 or more subjects
- 5 GSCEs at Grade C and above
- Other related level 3 subjects
- ATHE Level 3 Diplomas
- Other equivalent international qualifications
- Appropriate standard of English
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon the successful completion of this course, learners will be awarded the ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management Certificate.
ATHE is a global awarding organisation regulated by Ofqual and other UK and international regulators. ATHE offers a wide portfolio of vocationally orientated and internationally recognised qualifications which include business and management, law, computing and healthcare. ATHE qualifications are approved as progression pathways to relevant Bachelor’s and Master’s Top Up degrees by a number of UK and international Universities, providing significant tertiary education opportunities for learners.
Training Course Content
- Fundamentals of Administrative Management [Y/505/9199]
- Administrative Systems [Y/505/9204]
- Managing Operations [J/505/9201]
- Managing Quality [R/505/9203]
- Personal Effectiveness [K505/9207]
- Managing People in Organisations [M/505/9208]
- Managing Information and Knowledge [F/505/9200]
- Finance for Administrative Managers [J/505/9375]
- The Internet and E-business [F/505/9374]
- Marketing Intelligence [F/505/9214]
Mandatory Units: 8
- Fundamentals of Administrative Management - Credits 15 / GLH 30
- Administrative Systems - Credits 10 / GLH 40
- Managing Operations - Credits 15 / GLH 60
- Managing Quality - Credits 10 / GLH 40
- Personal Effectiveness - Credits 10 / GLH 40
- Managing People in Organisations - Credits 15 / GLH 60
- Managing Information and Knowledge - Credits 15 / GLH 60
- Finance for Administrative Managers - Credits 10 / GLH 40
- Qualification Number : 601/2373/4
- Total Qualification Time : 1200 hours
- Total Guided Learning Hours : 480 hours
- Level : 4
- Credits : 120
Method of Assessment
In order to successfully complete the ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management, learners must complete 8 mandatory units and 2 optional units totaling 120 credits.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Progression and Career Path
Once you complete the ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management, you will gain an accredited qualification that will provide the pathway to enter a Bachelor’s Degree and Top Up Degree programme in the first year in a number of recognised Universities. Learners can progress to the following,
- Entry to a Level 5 ATHE Diploma in Business and Administrative Management
- Other ATHE Certificates and Diplomas in Management
- Entry to Bachelor’s Degree Programme with exemption for units completed
- Employment in Middle Manager position
South London College is a well-established Professional online education provider in the United Kingdom and it aims to meet the employment needs of the youth and people in the United Kingdom and other parts of the world. South London College...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!