Excellent Account Management
- By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify top accounts
- Use a proven account planning process
- Develop and maintain multiple relationships
- Apply strategic business goals
- Assess barriers to success, account and individual perspective
- Be in step with business objectives to ensure optimum performance
- Ongoing appraisal of customer needs to ensure smooth account management
- Identify top accounts
What to expect
- 24 months post training support included.
- Tailored and bespoke programme options.
- Our experienced training and logistics team in the last 22 years have assisted 182,128 people.
- Over 13,891 organisations trained.
- We are rated 'Excellent' on Trustpilot and 98.9% of our customers recommend us.
- Delivery UK wide and international (75+ countries delivered).
Suitability - Who should attend?
Sales professionals already on a committed path of continuous improvement, those looking to refresh their understanding and desire to be successful or those wishing to enter a sales related role.
Training Course Content
Understand your current situationDefine your current role
Apply a SWOT analysis to accounts
In team and customer politics
Review of competitive market activity
Decision makers and processes
Setting strategic business objectivesUnderstand customer's ROI (return on investment) expectations
Appreciate the importance of setting personal and business objectives
Relationship managementPrioritise which account contacts to review
Managing relationships with effective communication and building rapport
Barriers to successInterpersonal skills
Influencing and negotiating
Fact finding and questioning
Key course takeaways and agreed next stepsSetting clear objectives with commitment to review and improve
Five point account review plan of action
Prices on application. Contact us for quote.
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Reviews by course attendees
Average rating 4.5
Most useful topic: Reminder of some planning activities
More role play would be good to practice some of the language to use with certain types of clients Practical things like good practice in managing account information. Build...
Helping businesses improve performance with proven learning and development solutions. London-based with a global reach. STL seek to provide an unrivalled value and quality service, enabled by our strong working culture. Our 500+ courses deliver learning solutions across leadership and...