Value Driven Negotiation: In-House Training
Perfect your negotiation skills to win better business and maintain positive relationships with your existing clients
Strong negotiation skills are key to driving margins whilst also maintaining positive relationships with your clients. In today’s current climate, understanding and knowing when to put negotiation tactics into practice is absolutely crucial, and it’s even more important that you have the ability to do it well. Successful negotiation can help you change the game, turning positional negotiation into a productive, co-operative discussion.
The ability to negotiate well is all down to preparation. You need to be able to think quickly on your feet and have the confidence to put a pause on discussions so that you can step back, reflect and review your position before continuing.
This is where we can help. Our Tack TMI Sales Negotiation Training course will provide you with everything you need to know about becoming a confident negotiator to ensure you achieve your ideal outcome without damaging the relationships you’ve formed with your clients.
- Gain a full understanding of the psychology and process of negotiation
- Learn how to oppose pressure while maintaining your profit margins
- Adopt negotiation skills and tactics that enable you to achieve great results every time
- Achieve win-win situations and maintain successful, positive relationships with your clients
Suitability - Who should attend?
Tack TMI’s Sales and Negotiation Training courses are designed for anyone who is actively involved in commercial negotiation and is interested in improving their negotiating skills. If you want to achieve your desired outcomes through the skill of negotiation, this is the course for you.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Once you’ve completed this course, you will be able to:
- Pre-plan your negotiations and apply the structures learnt to know when to move onto the next stage
- Use both logical and psychological techniques to plan out a strategy so you can deliver your negotiation in a professional manner
- Recognise and respond to the ‘initial stance’ of others by gaining an understanding of their priorities, wants and needs
- Fully understand the concept of ‘negotiating leverage’ and be able to use it in an ethical and effective way
- Achieve win-win outcomes while maintaining positive relationships with your clients
- Acknowledge the tactics and strategies widely used by professional buyers and in turn, apply countermeasures
- Evaluate the effectiveness of concessions and the variables to successfully achieve an outcome that is commercially viable
Training Course Content
At Tack TMI, we offer an intensive Sales Negotiation Training course that offers you the latest in methodologies and coaching from expert negotiators. During our courses, you’ll receive unique and useful insights into how your clients think and behave to use to your advantage.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Contact the provider for more information and pricing details.
Tack TMI UK: Sales Excellence, Customer Experience, Leadership and Management Development, Personal Development, Change and Innovation and Safety Culture - delivered in-person, virtually and digitally. With over 110 years combined experience and expertise, Tack TMI are the global learning and...