Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Customer Service Level 2 - Free Online Coursevision2learn
Earn a Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service - a Free Online Course by vision2learn
This free online certification course will grow your knowledge of customer service, improve your daily interactions with customers, and enhance your CV.
Key knowledge you will take away from this course includes learning more about delivering outstanding customer service. You will also develop your communication skills to fortify your interactions and relationships with both customers and colleagues.
Additionally, you will gain knowledge in the principles which serve as the foundation to the best customer care. All of these skills are transferable across all industries and sectors.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This is a Government funded nationally-accredited qualification – which means that if you are eligible you can study on it for free! You will be eligible for FREE study with vision2learn if you:
- Are aged 19 or older.
- Currently live in England.
- Have been an EU resident for the past three years.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful completion of this course leads to a nationally-accredited Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service.
Why study this course with vision2learn?
- It’s free for eligible learners.
- Study 100% online at your own pace, whenever and wherever you choose.
- Earn a vocational qualification valued by UK employers.
- Personal support from a dedicated tutor throughout your course.
- Additional online and telephone customer support free of charge.
Training Course Content
This course is taught 100% online. Students will successfully complete the course by passing three to four end of unit assessments dependent on the awarding body you are placed with.
Unit 1: Understanding the organisation
- Factors that can affect an organisation and the customer service role
- Employee rights, responsibilities and organisational procedures
- Career pathways within customer service
- How employees are supported within the customer service role
- Organisation’s policies and procedures
Unit 2: Prepare to deliver excellent customer service
- The principles of customer service in an organisation
- How customer needs and expectations are identified
- How to balance customer expectations against the organisation’s offer
- How complaints are handled
- Legislation relating to customer service
Unit 3: Communication in the customer service role
- Methods of communication with customers
- How to handle customer service information
- How to work as part of a team to provide effective customer service
- How to meet the needs of a diverse range of customers
- The importance of promoting and evaluating products and services
Unit 4: Understand customers*
- Cultural factors and how they can affect customer expectations
- How good customer service can positively influence customer loyalty
- How the reputation and image of organisations
- Identifying dissatisfied customers
*Mandatory for Innovate Awarding students
This online course is free of charge to eligible learners. Check if you're eligable.
Gain recognised qualifications online with vision2learn
Sign up for free online learning with vision2learn. Choose from a range of certified Level 2 qualifications in vocational subjects. If you are aged 19+ and live in England you could be eligible for free study. Gain a certified qualification...
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!