Working in the Health Sector Level 2 Certificate - Free Online Course
Free Online Course - NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Working in the Health Sector
This brand new Level 2 Certificate in Working in the Health Sector course is FREE to study and leads to the Nationally Recognised Qualification that is awarded by the NCFE.
Study Online for Free with this funded course and you will gain a full understanding of what it is like to work in the health care sector.
This course will help you learn what is needed in order to provide effective care in the health sector. You will develop a sound understanding of work in the health sector and develop your skills to be aware of how your role contributes to a health organisation as a whole.
By studying for this qualification you can:
- Develop your understanding of work in the health sector
- Build on the skills you’ve learned from your current role
- Achieve a great new qualification to enhance your CV.
Working in the Health Sector course delivery
This Level 2 Certificate in Working in the Health Sector course is delivered online with vision2learn, using an innovative web-based learning system, which you can access via your internet-connected PC.
All of the learning content that is required for this online course is provided to meet the assessment requirements of the course, as well as activities to enable you to practise your skills and test your learning.
In addition, you will receive help and support from an online tutor – who is always just a click away.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful completion of this Working in the Health Sector online course leads to a NCFE Level 2 Certificate for Working in the Health Sector, a nationally recognised qualification which is accredited by the awarding body NCFE.
Training Course Content
Each Unit in the Working in the Health Sector course has a credit value. You will need to build up 13 credit values to achieve a Level 2 Certificate for Working in the Health Sector from the following modules:
Principles of personal responsibilities and working in a business environment - Credit value: 4 (Mandatory)
- Employment rights and responsibilities of the employee and the employer
- The purpose of health, safety and security procedures in a business environment
- How to communicate effectively with others
- How to work with and support colleagues
- How to plan own work and be accountable to others
- The purpose of improving own performance in a business environment and how to do so
- Types of problems that may occur in a business environment and how to deal with them.
People and personal development in the health sector - Credit value: 2 (Mandatory)
- Exploring a work role
- Contributing to a personal development plan.
Health, safety and security in the health sector - Credit value: 2 (Mandatory)
- Maintaining a healthy, safe and secure working environment
- Summoning help in an emergency
- Reporting health, safety and security incidents.
Service improvement in the health sector - Credit value: 2 (Mandatory)
- Carrying out evaluation of services
- Passing on constructive ideas for service improvement
- Making changes to your own practice to improve service.
Maintaining quality standards in the health sector - Credit value: 1 (Mandatory)
- How legislation, policies and procedures determine quality standards
- Knowing the limits of your own expertise and knowledge and knowing when to seek help from others
- Using resources efficiently to support quality standards.
Equality and diversity in the health sector - Credit value: 3 (Mandatory)
- How legislation and guidelines support equality and diversity
- Working in ways that support equality and diversity
- Responding to behaviour that is discriminatory.
This online Working in the Health Sector course is FREE. You are eligible for a funded place on this course if:
- You must be aged 19+
- Live in an eligible English postcode area
- You must have been an EU resident for at least 3 years
- No qualifications necessary.
Note: Places are limited so please don’t delay... register today.
Gain recognised qualifications online with vision2learn
Sign up for free online learning with vision2learn! Choose from a range of certified Level 2 qualifications in vocational subjects. If you are aged 19+, live in an eligible English postcode area and have lived in the EU for at...
Reviews by course attendees
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!