Finance for Non-finance Managers - EssentialsBPP Professional Education
Finance for Non-Finance Managers - Essentials
This course is designed to give delegates an introduction to business finance in order to be able to contribute to your business’s success. It will also give you an understanding of the language used by accountants and how financial statements fit together. It will explain, in a practical way, the financial statements of an organisation and how to read and understand them plus basic accounting concepts such as depreciation, cost behaviour, cash flow, working capital and budgeting.
- Basic financial terminology and key accounting concepts
- The flow of money in a business and how it is accounted for
- The key financial statements (profit and loss account, balance sheet and cashflow)
- The composition and contents of a set of financial statements (using real life examples)
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course will be of benefit to non-finance professionals, at all levels, who need to develop an understanding of business finance. All staff within a business, company, partnership or charitable organisation should have an understanding of finance in order to contribute to their organisation’s success.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- An understanding of business finance and the language used by accountants and those in finance.
- An understanding of basic accounting concepts and the flow of money in an organisation.
BPP Professional Education - Accountancy, Tax, Financial Services, Law & Insolvency Courses
BPP Professional Education is one of the specialist examination-based and professional development training arm of the BPP Group, Europe's biggest professional education and publishing provider with 2,000 staff members across 40 countries and over 30,000 students per year. BPP Professional Education...
Find out more about this Finance for Non-finance Managers - Essentials course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!