Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Solicitor: Degree Apprenticeship
BPP University Law School’s Solicitor Apprenticeship programme incorporates a university degree – the innovative LLB (Hons) Legal Practice – which apprentices will study whilst working in a law firm or other legal services environment. Apprentices will gain the ‘gold standard’ professional qualification of Solicitor, recognising their ability to deliver excellent, commercially aware legal advice and client service, behave ethically, and demonstrate commitment to continual learning and development.
The learner will study for their apprenticeship whilst working in a full time role. Throughout the programme, work-based assignments will demonstrate the practical application of theory in the workplace.
The apprenticeship is delivered online for maximum flexibility. This includes full academic support as well as live webinars, 24/7 access to recorded lectures, and online lecture notes.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This apprenticeship is suitable for higher entry/grad level apprentices and existing staff.
Contact BPP for employer and apprentice requirements.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Apprentices will achieve an Undergraduate Degree: LLB (Hons) in Legal Practice.
Training Course Content
- Introduction to Practice (15 credits)
- English Legal System & Research (30 credits)
- Contract Law (30 credits)
- Client Care (15 credits)
- Criminal Law (30 credits)
- Public Law (30 credits)
- Tort Law (30 credits)
- Land Law (30 credits)
- Law of Equity & Trusts (30 credits)
- Law of the European Union (15 credits)
- Professional Practice Skills (Level 5) (15 credits)
- Professional Conduct, Ethics & Regulation (15 credits)
- Business Law & Practice (30 credits)
- Property Law & Practice (15 credits)
- Litigation Civil (30 credits)
- Professional Practice Skills (Level 6) (15 credits)
- Litigation Criminal (30 credits)
- Wills & the Administration of Estates (15 credits)
- Professional Practice Skills (Level 7) (30 credits)
BPP Professional Education - Accountancy, Tax, Financial Services, Law & Insolvency Courses
BPP Professional Education is one of the specialist examination-based and professional development training arm of the BPP Group, Europe's biggest professional education and publishing provider with 2,000 staff members across 40 countries and over 30,000 students per year. BPP Professional Education...
Find out more about this Solicitor: Degree Apprenticeship course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.