Google SEO course (QLS Level 4)
This course is a must for anyone involved in SEO, or digital marketing, or who wants to earn money as an article writer.
SEO article writers need skills to produce engaging and effective copy that helps to boost website search engine positions. Google results are mainly driven by written content. Sites with useful, original and well written articles go to the top.
The course will show you how to:
- Identify original approaches to popular subjects
- Write effective, Google-friendly copy
- Embed search words and phrases naturally
- Submit articles to the directories, blogs and other platforms.
This course has been written from experience: we use the techniques ourselves, so we know they work.
Our courses have been on Google page 1 consistently for over ten years. They frequently occupy the #1 position.
Try doing a Google search for: Copywriting course, or Web editing course, and you’ll see the proof!
Our students work with experts who have a proven track record of success in the massively competitive SEO industry.
This Course Gets Results
Individuals and businesses across the UK and beyond testify that this course met their needs. And don't take our word for it, take a look at some of our course reviews on our website.
How the SEO Course is Delivered
This is a distance learning course. It comes to you by email, and is fast, friendly and flexible. This is how it works:
- when you enrol, we send you the course learning materials
- you study one lesson at a time, complete some tasks, and email or Skype us with queries
- you can ask other students for support in our Student lounge
- you complete the exercises and assignments and email them to us for marking
- we return them, with suggestions, comments, and a grade. You can resubmit your work to achieve a higher grade, if it is not up to standard
- you proceed to the next lesson, and so on, until you finish the course.
- You will be awarded a diploma. The level will be determined by your average coursework grade. A = Distinction. B = Merit. C = Pass.
SEO Course Tutor: Jennie Harborth
Jennie is an experienced website developer with a proven track record of effective SEO.
She has played a significant role in getting CMP's courses to the top of Google.
Her students often say they appreciate the lengths she goes to in order to help them.
She will mark your work, answer your questions and give you friendly help and advice.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This comprehensive Google SEO course is suitable for anyone looking to improve the position of their site in Google search results and/or earn money by doing SEO work for other people.
There are no requirements for this course, it's for beginners, or for people wanting to refresh their skills.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Our Google SEO course has been independently endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme. So at the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the Units the learner has completed as part of the course).
In addition, you will receive the accredited CMP level 4 diploma in Google SEO, which is recognised in the UK and beyond. It proves you are a certified SEO specialist.
These certification will enable you to apply for SEO jobs, find freelance work, or use your new skills in the workplace.
Training Course Content
SEO course subjects:
- Introduction to SEO
- Site analysis
- SEO terminology
- Site structure and navigation
- Creating SEO-friendly metadata for webpages
- Keyword generation
- Creating SEO-friendly content
- Link building
- Ongoing strategies and tactics
- Installing and measuring analytics
The cost of this course is £494.50 - VAT included.
We aim to make our courses as accessible and affordable as possible. We offer a range of different payment methods, including:
- Online credit or debit card payment
- Payment by telephone using credit or debit card
- Direct bank transfer
- Employer invoice
- Purchase order
We also provide monthly instalments at no additional cost. The payment plan for this course is: 4 monthly payments of £123.62
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Our online Google SEO course teaches you legitimate and effective ways to boost and maintain your ranking over the long term.
College of Media and Publishing
There are significant advantages by studying at a genuine online college that is fully accredited, quality endorsed and registered by the UK government. Whether you want to learn new skills at home or develop your career at work, our online...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Average rating 5Based on 9 reviews.
Find out more about this Google SEO (QLS Level 4) course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!