Managers will learn how to manage themselves and the difficult situations and people that they encounter at work. Delegates will develop the confidence to take a proactive approach and understand the behaviours of others and how to respond appropriately whilst maintaining a professional working relationship.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
- Virtual Classroom
Suitability - Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to develop the confidence and skills to effectively manage difficult conversations / situations as they arise in the workplace.
This course is best delivered to cohorts of 5+.
Training Course Content
- What difficult situations do you encounter at work?
- Why are people difficult?
- The importance of taking a proactive approach
- Building personal confidence
- Understanding different personality types / preferences
- Adapting your approach to get the best out of others
- Giving constructive feedback on poor performance
- Keeping feedback objective & linked to observable behaviour
- Essential communication skills
- Formal & informal options to help improve performance
- Monitoring & evaluating the action taken
- Maintaining a professional working relationship
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Why choose Futureproof Training
Face to face delivery / Virtual delivery / One to one coaching Support
Tailored and blended development solutions for your business
ILM Accredited Centre / Levy Funding Available
Average rating 5
Really helpful techniques for managing difficult people. It is built my confidence for moving forward with my team
Good course, knowledgable trainer with a practical approach
Excellent trainer, we had lots of opportunity to review live work situations
Our partnership approach allows us to work closely with you to develop a ‘fit for purpose’ level of support that utilises a blend of engaging and challenging learning methodologies focused on a sustainable application of new skills and behaviours back...