Microsoft Word 2016 Beginner
Microsoft Word 2016 is an incredibly useful computer program, especially if you know how to get the most out of it. It is used in just about every office in the world, so with this certificate on your CV your job search will be given a serious boost. This course is beginner level, so if you have never used Microsoft Word 2016 before, or simply want to get back to basics then this course is for you! Gain an in-depth introduction to Microsoft Word 2016, and understand how to perform formatting and customise documents you are working with.
What will I learn?
- To navigate the Word 2016 interface seamlessly
- To work with and customise the ribbon and quick access toolbar
- To use the status bar and help
- To create, open, save, and close documents
- To navigate, format and select the text you are working with
- To use other functions such as: indents, tabs, bullets, and borders etc.
- To manipulate text using find & replace button, moving & copying, and proofing tools
- To manipulate pages, by using the page breaks, setup, page numbers, and headers & footers
- To print, and change print settings
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
1: Exploring Microsoft Word 2016 Interface
2: How To Create, Manage And Edit Files?
3: Formatting Text
4: Modify The Structure And Appearance Of Text
5: Manage Data With Tools
6: Understanding The Page Setup
7: Printing & Print Settings
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates of this program will be awarded a certificate in Microsoft Word 2016 Beginner.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Microsoft Word 2016 Beginner course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!