Professional Email Writing – Classroom or Live Virtual ClassroomHamilton Mercer
Professional Email Writing – Classroom or Live Virtual Classroom
All available course dates
Professional Email Writing -Classroom or Live Virtual Classroom
There’s a world of difference between a hastily typed email and a carefully crafted message that gets the right response from recipients.
Hamilton Mercer’s Service Methodologies™ help people create well-structured emails that are appealing to the eye and, most importantly, informative and persuasive.
Suitability - Who should attend?
People of all experience levels and seniority using email to communicate with external customers (clients / suppliers) and internal customers (colleagues / contractors).
Training Course Content
- Structuring – Making Emails Visually Appealing
- Styling – Directing the Recipient’s Focus
- Tonality – Influencing with Politeness & Positivity
- Writing Appropriate Greetings
- Structuring the Body of an Email
- Composing an Appropriate Sign-Off
- Creating Attention Grabbing / Informative Subject Lines
- Correctly Populating Address Fields (To, Cc and Bcc)
- Informatively Forwarding (FW:) Emails
- Effective Editing and Proofreading
- Create well-structured emails that hold the attention of recipients.
- Minimise follow-up emails by providing easy-to-follow sequences for recipients.
- Persuade people to take action – especially when they’re not obligated to.
- Set the correct tone and level of formality to get recipients on side from the word go.
- Motivate recipients to take action, especially when they’re not obligated to.
- Overcome ‘Writers Block’ by using a proven three-step structure.
- End the Email on a ‘High Note’, suggesting goodwill and professionalism.
- Make emails truly stand-out by creating informative subject lines.
- Inspire others to up their game by editing subject lines to match the email body.
- Provide recipients with clear instructions on what they’re expected to do.
- Avoid confusion / unnecessary delays by giving clear instructions.
- Ensure communications are of a professional standard and accurate.
Why choose Hamilton Mercer
UK's leading provider of Customer Service and Personal Development learning
Over 100,000 learners trained
Formed in 2007
The cost for the 1 Day Live Virtual Classroom course is £199 + VAT per learner.
The cost for the 1 Day Classroom course is £275 + VAT per learner.
Multiple booking discounts are available along with discount for charities.
Hamilton Mercer deliver this course at your premises or Live Virtual (Zoom or Microsoft Teams) , we will tailor the content to meet your organisation’s needs. Please get in touch for a quote.
We’re a leading UK provider of Customer Service Training and Personal Development Courses. We have a passion for inspiring excellence through learning, and a reputation for delivering measurable results. We offer live virtual courses in 90min and 3 hour formats...
Average rating 4.9Based on 8 reviews.
Find out more about this Professional Email Writing – Classroom or Live Virtual Classroom course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Corporate Training for Teams