The Virtual Sales Academy: Distance Learning Programme
Imparta developed the Virtual Sales Academy™ to combine the effectiveness of real-world training with the convenience of e-learning. This distance learning programme provides participants with an Academy structure for a fraction of the usual cost and the programme can immediately enhance and supplement their existing Academy or sales programme.
Imparta knows what works and what doesn't in the traditional sales training world. They've used this sales knowledge, including insights on skill building, the importance of manager interaction and coaching, assessments, and the play on the natural competitive instincts of salespeople, and combined it with the many advantages offered by digital learning such 24/7 access, experiential scenarios and simulations, gamification and online social interactions.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This distance learning programme is best suited for professionals seeking the following skills:
- Providing sales training to new joiners and induction programmes
- Training a geographically dispersed sales team
- Extending your sales training to include your channels and partners
- Establishing a common understanding and client-centric sales language
- Making effective use of limited sales training budgets
- Driving ROI through an innovative blended learning experience
Training Course Content
The content of this Virtual Sales Academy is structured as follows:
Setting the Scene
- Personal Assessment
- Personal Learning Plan and Manager Coaching
- Introduction to Creating Client Value
The Foundation Layer – Interpersonal Skills
- R3 – The Engaging Call
- Building Rapport
- Active Listening
- Questioning Techniques
- Role-Play: Call Skills
Building Awareness of Needs
- Identifying Opportunities
- Account Entry and Buyer Roles
- Building Insight and Momentum
- Providing Value
- Role-Play: Awareness of Needs
Competing in the Assessment of Alternatives
- Qualifying and Prioritising
- Identifying Decision Criteria
- Creating a Pitch Strategy
- Managing Stakeholders
- Role-Play: Assessment of Alternatives
Alleviation of Risk
- Identifying and Alleviating Risks
- Gaining Commitment
- Role-Play: Alleviation of Risk
- Negotiation and the Buying Cycle
- Planning: BATNA and Interests
- Exploring Gives and Gets
- Anchoring and Framing
- Role-Play: Securing the Deal
Putting it All Together
- Final Assessment
Request information to learn more about bespoke courses from Imparta
Imparta improves its clients’ business performance in the areas of Sales, Sales through Service and Service using highly practical and researched approaches and an integrated solution that goes well beyond simple training interventions. Imparta’s Capability Building® System combines assessment, training, coaching, application...
Find out more about this The Virtual Sales Academy course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!