Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Sales ManagementTACK International
Sales Management - 3 day Training Course
For a sales team to meet objectives and results, each member must be motivated and coached in order to get the best out of them. Skills and professionalism of sales people is critical to the factors of success and will differentiate from competitors. These teams need a competent and skilled leader who is able to lead by example by also offering support where it is needed.nbsp;
This three day course from TACK International has been designed to give participants the edge in skills and knowledge, and enable to them to prepare teams for all of the processes that are involved in sales. Team leader skills are essential in generating the best possible performance from the team, and methods will be taught during the course to give managers the best way of improving their team and increasing results.
For both experienced and new managers, this programme will introduce a range of ideas that will help teams hit their targets through better people management.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Experienced, newly appointed and potential Sales Managers, as well as senior sales professionals seeking an in-depth appreciation of sales leadership, will all benefit from this programme.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
You will leave the course able to:
- Identify your own sales management style and improve performance by adapting your approach to meet the needs of your team
- Organise yourself, your priorities and your time
- Recruit and select high performing salespeople
- Lead and motivate your sales team to achieve results in tough times as well as good times
- Prepare and deliver effective and motivational team meetings
- Benchmark and coach your team during field visits
- Establish realistic Key Performance Indicators for individuals and the team as a whole
- Conduct effective performance reviews
- Create your own Development Diary and Personal Action Plan to help you, your team and your company long after the programme
Training Course Content
Course content includes:
- Sales Management Styles
- Sales leadership
- Sales team motivation
- Key Performance Indicators
- Selling skills
- Sales meetings
- Sales recruitment
- Business planning
- Performance management
- Managing change
- Business finance
- Team building
- Coaching and counselling
- Time management
- Interpersonal Styles
The cost of this course is £1,869 + VAT per participant.
TACK International: World Class Sales, Leadership, Finance and Personal Development training
TACK International is a global training provider offering both open and in-company made to measure training courses that deliver immediate and lasting results to employees and businesses. Our core areas of expertise include: Sales, Leadership and Management, Finance and Personal...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Sales Management course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.