Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Developing SQL Server 2016 Databases (20762)Learning Tree International
Developing SQL Server 2016 Databases (20762)
You Will Learn How To
- Design and Implement Tables.
- Describe advanced table designs
- Ensure Data Integrity through Constraints.
- Describe indexes, including Optimized and Columnstore indexes
- Design and Implement Views.
- Design and Implement Stored Procedures.
- Design and Implement User Defined Functions.
- Respond to data manipulation using triggers.
- Design and Implement In-Memory Tables.
- Implement Managed Code in SQL Server.
- Store and Query XML Data.
- Work with Spatial Data.
- Store and Query Blobs and Text Documents.
Learning Tree International
Established in 1974, Learning Tree International is a leading provider of IT training to business and government organisations worldwide. Over 2.4 million IT professionals have benefited from Learning Tree’s live, instructor-led hands-on training with a wide spectrum of course...
Find out more about this Developing SQL Server 2016 Databases (20762) course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.