Developing SQL Server 2016 Databases (20762)
You Will Learn How To
- Design and Implement Tables.
- Describe advanced table designs
- Ensure Data Integrity through Constraints.
- Describe indexes, including Optimized and Columnstore indexes
- Design and Implement Views.
- Design and Implement Stored Procedures.
- Design and Implement User Defined Functions.
- Respond to data manipulation using triggers.
- Design and Implement In-Memory Tables.
- Implement Managed Code in SQL Server.
- Store and Query XML Data.
- Work with Spatial Data.
- Store and Query Blobs and Text Documents.
Learning Tree International
Established in 1974, Learning Tree International is a leading provider of IT training to business and government organisations worldwide. Over 2.4 million IT professionals have benefited from Learning Tree’s live, instructor-led hands-on training with a wide spectrum of course...
Find out more about this Developing SQL Server 2016 Databases (20762) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!