Corporate FinanceLondon Corporate Training Ltd
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Participation in this course will allow participants to learn about various topics related to corporate finance
Training Course Content
Financial Statements, International Standards and interpreting them using Ratio Analysis
- International Financial Standards for Private and Public Sectors
- The key statements, format and content
- Financial Analysis – the essential ratios based on the income statement
- Financial Analysis – the essential ratios based on the balance sheet and/or income statement combined
How The Shift from Shareholder to Stakeholder Value is Driving Strategy and Decision-Making
- Value maximisation and stakeholder theory
- The drivers of shareholder and stakeholder value
- Linking decision-making to shareholder value – the long-term perspective
- Ethical dimensions of decision-making
Funding the Business
- Capital structure and the cost of capital
- Funding with equity
- Retaining profit – dividend policy
- Funding with debt
- The main instruments of the capital markets
The Impact of PESTLE on Strategy and Risk Management
- The components of PESTLE and the impact on corporate finance
- Porter’s generic competitive strategies
- Mergers and acquisition – a corporate approach
- Managing financial risks
An Effective Treasury Function
- Expanding strategic role of treasury and its role in corporate decision making
- Price to earnings ratio, dividend yield, dividend pay-out ratio
- Leadership skills and training for treasurers
- The areas where treasury takes a lead role, including: bank relationship management; short-term and long-term borrowing; financial risk management
- Defining treasury success – KPIs, credit ratings etc.
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...
Find out more about this Corporate Finance course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!