Corporate FinanceLondon Corporate Training Ltd
Corporate Finance - In-House
With the help of this programme from London Corporate Training, participants in this course will learn to go beyond the description of financial performance to calculate and interpret key information. They will leave the course with a broad range of knowledge on the following subjects:
- Assess the influential role of all stakeholders
- Develop a business funding policy to manage financial risk
- Evaluate the growing influence of corporate finance on strategy
- Exploit the growing strategic role in developing competitive advantage
Suitability - Who should attend?
This programme is for managers and executives from all sectors who input into strategic and financial planning for their organisation, including:
- Those who are new appointed into a strategic planning role
- Treasury department managers who wish to increase the strategic role of the treasury function
- Financial planning practitioners who want to update their skills
- Those who want to be able to look at their organisation’s performance and that of competitors
- Audit personnel
- Financial risk managers
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Participation in this course will allow participants to learn about various topics related to corporate finance
Training Course Content
Financial Statements, International Standards and interpreting them using Ratio Analysis
- International Financial Standards for Private and Public Sectors
- The key statements, format and content
- Financial Analysis – the essential ratios based on the income statement
- Financial Analysis – the essential ratios based on the balance sheet and/or income statement combined
How The Shift from Shareholder to Stakeholder Value is Driving Strategy and Decision-Making
- Value maximisation and stakeholder theory
- The drivers of shareholder and stakeholder value
- Linking decision-making to shareholder value – the long-term perspective
- Ethical dimensions of decision-making
Funding the Business
- Capital structure and the cost of capital
- Funding with equity
- Retaining profit – dividend policy
- Funding with debt
- The main instruments of the capital markets
The Impact of PESTLE on Strategy and Risk Management
- The components of PESTLE and the impact on corporate finance
- Porter’s generic competitive strategies
- Mergers and acquisition – a corporate approach
- Managing financial risks
An Effective Treasury Function
- Expanding strategic role of treasury and its role in corporate decision making
- Price to earnings ratio, dividend yield, dividend pay-out ratio
- Leadership skills and training for treasurers
- The areas where treasury takes a lead role, including: bank relationship management; short-term and long-term borrowing; financial risk management
- Defining treasury success – KPIs, credit ratings etc.
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...
Find out more about this Corporate Finance course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!