Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Financial Risk Management - In-House
The core goals of this comprehensive in-house training course is to provide delegates with the skills to effectively conduct the risk assessment of their financial operations, while understanding the underlying concepts and impacts of effective Financial Risk Management .
By completing the intensive one-week training course, participants will be able to classify, quantify and mitigate a wide range of financial risks, as well as to integrate financial risk management within overall organisational risk management activities.
Overall, delegates will gain the ability to develop a robust system of financial risk assessment for their organisations.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training course is designed for those who have a direct or indirect responsibility for financial risk management. They will be from all sectors, including private, public and not-for-profit including
- Treasury managers who want to know more about financial risk management
- Professionals working or planning to work in market, credit or operational risk.
- Anyone wanting to find out more about risk management in finance
- Risk managers seeking to widen their knowledge
- Internal auditors, accountants who need to show CPD
Training Course Content
This Financial Risk Management course will cover:
Types of Financial Risk
- Risk management frameworks
- Key areas of financial risk
- The main families of risk and risk classification
- The four T’s of risk treatment
Exploring Market Risk
- The main types of market risk
- Equity risk
- Interest rate risk
- Currency risk
- Commodity risk
- Market risk mitigation strategies
- Defining liquidity risk and how it arises
- Market liquidity
- Asset liquidity
- Funding liquidity
- Liquidity risk mitigation strategies
- Types of credit risk
- Default risk (counterparty) and impact
- Concentration risk
- Gearing risk
- Credit risk mitigation strategies
Linking Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- The role of the board in setting the tone at the top and agreeing risk appetite
- Integrating GRC to eliminate duplicated efforts
- Development of financial risk audits
- Compliance with Codes of Corporate Governance
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...