Personal Development PlanningLondon Corporate Training Ltd
Training Course Content
This Personal Development Planning course will cover:
PDP and Performance management
- Why Performance Management?
- Performance management process
- Managing organisational performance
- Moving towards Performance Evaluation and its link to PDP
PDP and Learning and Development
- The purpose of Learning and Development strategy
- How to create a learning culture
- Organisational learning
- Learning organisations
- How to embed PDP in your Learning and Development Strategy
Creating a Personal Development Plan
- PDP vs CPD
- Personal SWOT analysis
- Personal PEST analysis
- Personal Ansoff Matrix
- Personal Branding
- Plan your career learning stream
Developing career and personal development skills
- Personal learning styles and strategies
- Schein’s Career Anchors
- Developing Personal Accountability
- Developing Personas
- Understanding Emotional Intelligence
Building company-wide personal development plans
- The Pyramid of Organisational Development
- The Hogan Development Survey
- The DiSC Model
- The ADDIE Model
- Reidenbach and Robin’s five stages of Corporate Ethical Development
- Mentoring Skills
- Coaching for talent management
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...
Find out more about this Personal Development Planning course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!