Personal Development PlanningLondon Corporate Training Ltd
Personal Development Planning (PDP) - In-House
This in-house PDP course is designed to help managers enhance their staff performance management processes. Participants will create an action plan based on awareness, reflection, goal-setting and planning for staff development. The training agenda covers the key personal development objectives in the context of a career, education and self-improvement.
By the end of the one-week training, course participants will be able to develop and implement a comprehensive Personal Development Plan, to be further used as a guide for staff performance management.
As part of their job role in an HR Learning & Development position, participants will be encouraged to explore and recommend tailored job designs to their staff, while maintaing staff retention and personal responsibility. The course also covers key soft skills for the HR environment, such as communication and consulting skills.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training course is designed for:
- Managers who have responsibility for implementing Organisational Development (OD) and Learning, Training and Development (LTD) and Personal Development Planning (PDP) policies and procedures
- Operational managers who wish to gain a greater understanding of OD, LTD and PDP
- All managers who are looking for new ways to develop their people
- Employees who have been identified as having the potential to be promoted and who wish to explore further ways to develop their skills and career
Training Course Content
This Personal Development Planning course will cover:
PDP and Performance management
- Why Performance Management?
- Performance management process
- Managing organisational performance
- Moving towards Performance Evaluation and its link to PDP
PDP and Learning and Development
- The purpose of Learning and Development strategy
- How to create a learning culture
- Organisational learning
- Learning organisations
- How to embed PDP in your Learning and Development Strategy
Creating a Personal Development Plan
- PDP vs CPD
- Personal SWOT analysis
- Personal PEST analysis
- Personal Ansoff Matrix
- Personal Branding
- Plan your career learning stream
Developing career and personal development skills
- Personal learning styles and strategies
- Schein’s Career Anchors
- Developing Personal Accountability
- Developing Personas
- Understanding Emotional Intelligence
Building company-wide personal development plans
- The Pyramid of Organisational Development
- The Hogan Development Survey
- The DiSC Model
- The ADDIE Model
- Reidenbach and Robin’s five stages of Corporate Ethical Development
- Mentoring Skills
- Coaching for talent management
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...
Find out more about this Personal Development Planning course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!