Procurement and Managing Suppliers - Level 2London Corporate Training Ltd
Procurement and Managing Suppliers Level 2 - In-House
This in-house training in Procurement strategies and Supply Chain Management covers the most recent and effective approaches to setting up and managing a procurement activity, whilst selecting suppliers by using appropriate evaluation methods and criteria.
Upon course completion, delegates will be prepared to measure supplier performance and to identify new ways to increase procurement effectiveness.
Participants will have the skills to better coordinate the user departments and improve the procurement within their organisations by means of contractual methods.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training course is designed for:
- Purchasing executives, senior managers, and professional staff from supply chain management, logistics and inventory planning and control
- General managers wanting to understand the procurement function
- Those engaged in the management or operation of projects
- Those responsible for developing, managing or working with budget/cost constraints
- Those with an interest in strategic planning and costs management
- Those who are involved in the planning, evaluation, preparation and management of purchasing, tenders, contracts that cover the acquisition of materials, equipment, and services
Training Course Content
This Procurement and Managing Suppliers course will cover:
Overview of the Procurement Cycle
- The principles of procurement
- The procurement process
- Compiling the Approved Supplier List
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- Monitoring and Managing Supplier Contracts
Definition and Development of a Sourcing Strategy
- Understanding the concept of strategic sourcing
- Differences between sourcing and strategic sourcing
- The seven stages of a competitive sourcing strategy
- The value and benefits of strategic sourcing
- Performing a strategic sourcing gap analysis
The Strategic Sourcing Process
- Working to the seven phases
- Generate the supplier portfolio
- Determine the implementation path
- Selection of strategic suppliers
- Integration of the strategic suppliers
Strategic Cost Management
- Principle of cost management in procurement
- Whole life costing
- Total cost of ownership
- Target costing and analysing prices
- Should cost analysis
Identifying and Managing Risks
- Determination of the risk involved in the global supply chain
- Practical risk identification and assessment
- Proactive risk management
- Effective risk migration strategies
- Dealing with challenging situations in the supply chain
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...
Find out more about this Procurement and Managing Suppliers - Level 2 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!