Training Course Content
This Public Relations Management - Level 3 course will cover:
Importance of internal PR for your organisation
- What employees expect from you
- All the different ways of communicating with them
- Information they want to know
- Who should send those messages?
- Appropriate methods and frequency
Planning a successful PR campaign
- Agree strategic objectives globally, nationally, regionally, locally
- Appropriate communication for each market, stakeholder and audience
- Objectives measures of success and desired outcomes
- Project management of implementation of plan
- Anticipate and prevent problems
Advising and developing senior people
- Advising politicians, senior civil servants, directors and managers
- Give winning presentations
- Public relations challenges as opportunities
- Harnessing creative conflict into productive output
- Budgeting and resource management
Building a reputation
- Clarify the key elements which comprise reputation
- Strategy to maintain a long-term reputation
- Minimise threats to reputation
- Defend reputation when under attack
- Rebuild reputation after it has been undermined or discredited
Issues and crisis management
- Anticipate sources of crises and mitigate risks
- Appoint crisis leaders and teams and allocate resources
- Create crisis plans for key eventualities
- Practise crisis plans regularly
- Case studies of impact on organisations of good and poor PR crisis management
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...
Find out more about this Public Relations Management - Level 3 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!