Public Relations Management - Level 3London Corporate Training Ltd
Public Relations Management: Level 3 - In-House
This one-week training course in Public Relations Management enables delegates to discuss and improve current PR strategies, while finding workable solutions for brand consolidation and institutional communication.
The training agenda covers the most recent with advances in PR techniques, methodologies and tools, as well as a comprehensive evaluation of emerging PR opportunities, challenges and risks.
Delegates will also have the opportunity to exchange ideas around successful PR campaigning and analyse together the key features of PR which minimise the risks. In addition, they will learn how to manage a crisis productively , while developing pro-active and reactive PR and learning from the experience of others.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training course is designed for:
- Directors of Public Relations
- Directors of Marketing
- Senior Public Relations Managers
- Company Directors
- General Managers
- Senior Managers
- Advisors at Ministerial level in government departments
- Advisors to Directors and top Managers in other organisations
- Those in public sector, private sector and not-for-profit organisations
- Those at the national, regional and community level
- Those working for international, global or supranational organisations
- Owners or account directors in public relations consultancies
Training Course Content
This Public Relations Management - Level 3 course will cover:
Importance of internal PR for your organisation
- What employees expect from you
- All the different ways of communicating with them
- Information they want to know
- Who should send those messages?
- Appropriate methods and frequency
Planning a successful PR campaign
- Agree strategic objectives globally, nationally, regionally, locally
- Appropriate communication for each market, stakeholder and audience
- Objectives measures of success and desired outcomes
- Project management of implementation of plan
- Anticipate and prevent problems
Advising and developing senior people
- Advising politicians, senior civil servants, directors and managers
- Give winning presentations
- Public relations challenges as opportunities
- Harnessing creative conflict into productive output
- Budgeting and resource management
Building a reputation
- Clarify the key elements which comprise reputation
- Strategy to maintain a long-term reputation
- Minimise threats to reputation
- Defend reputation when under attack
- Rebuild reputation after it has been undermined or discredited
Issues and crisis management
- Anticipate sources of crises and mitigate risks
- Appoint crisis leaders and teams and allocate resources
- Create crisis plans for key eventualities
- Practise crisis plans regularly
- Case studies of impact on organisations of good and poor PR crisis management
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...
Find out more about this Public Relations Management - Level 3 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!