Training and DevelopmentLondon Corporate Training Ltd
Training & Development - In-House
This comprehensive in-house Training & Development course enables HR managers and L&D practitioners operating at a strategic level to design and implement effective learning and development processes in their organisation.
By attending this intensive training course, delegates will develop their understanding of different learning and development strategies and methods, developing a greater awareness of the solutions that are most likely to benefit their organisation. They will gain the skills needed to critically assess the formulation and implementation of learning and talent development strategies at an organisational, team and individual level.
In addition, they will improve their understanding of strategic knowledge management systems, their components and the skills needed to design an effective one.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training course is designed for senior L&D and HR practitioners responsible for the implementation of learning and talent development strategies at a tactical or more strategic level.
It is also suitable for L&D practitioners who understand the strategic direction of their organisation and want to ensure their function provides results that are aligned to overall business objectives.
Training Course Content
Course content includes:
Learning and Development Strategy
- Strategic Human Resource Development
- Elements of human resource development
- Strategies for creating a learning culture
- Organisational learning strategies
- Learning organisations strategies
- Individual learning strategies
- Training Wants vs. Training Needs
- Needs Assessment frequency
- Using needs assessment results
- Training design and delivery
- Evaluating the training
Six Sigma and DMADDI Model
- Six Sigma in the training world
- Six Sigma Model
- The Six Sigma Organisation
- The DMADDI model
- Evaluation in DMADDI
Talent Management Strategy
- Talent management defined
- The process of talent management
- Developing a talent management strategy
Knowledge Management Strategies
- The process of knowledge management
- Sources and types of knowledge
- Approaches to the development of knowledge management strategies
- Strategic knowledge management issues
- Components of a knowledge management strategy
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...
Find out more about this Training and Development course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!