Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Building and Leading High Performing Teams - In-houseParamount Learning Ltd
Building and Leading High Performing Teams - In-House Training
This 2-day Building and Leading High Performance Teams (In-House Training) programme principally aims to offer participants with assistance in exploring varying leadership styles and differing approaches to motivation and leadership. The final goal is to maximise team performance across the board.
This course may be brought to your organisation’s HQ or other venues to a maximum of six participants in order to ensure a highly participatory, lively and interactive learning process that revolves around practical business simulations. Exercises will include course participants coming together to develop a business, which will provide them with the opportunity to practise their skills in the following areas: decision making, team working, the delegation of tasks and assigning responsibilities and the evaluation of their own and peer leadership abilities.
Participants from your organization will be able to acquire in-depth insight with their own preferred style of leadership through team building activities possible through mutual feedback and various other personal style inventories. Moreover, participants will acquire the knowledge of how they adapt and improve upon these approaches to more effectively motivate and lead other in proper contexts.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This 2-day training programme in Building and Leading High Performing Teams is suitable for any staff who have responsibilities dealing with building and leading teams, who also need to develop their skills to benefit and improve their team performance and cooperation.
Those who have previously participated in and benefited from this workshop include supervisors, managers, and team leaders.
Training Course Content
By the end of this 2-day course, participants will be able to:
- Identify your current preferred leadership styles and practices.
- Recognise the difference between leadership and management and how different styles impact on performance.
- Learn what makes a good leader.
- Learn how to motivate individuals to willingly expend effort on a task.
- Develop a toolbox of motivational skills.
- Understand how to develop and influence others.
- Learn how to choose an appropriate leadership style based on the situation at hand.
- Develop decision making skills and chose appropriate decision making styles increasing chances of successful implementation.
- Recognise and learn how to manage stress within the team.
- Managing team dynamics to ensure that the team is working at peak performance
- Identify team member strengths and their role preferences
- Recognise behaviour traits in self and others
- Gain a better understanding of differing personalities and what motivates them, leading to better communications and teamwork.
- Allocate tasks and learn when and how to delegate to reduce overload and burnout.
- Understand how teams develop over time.
- Build supportive and effective teams and networks.
- Recognise and understand different team roles and their importance in effective team building.
- Learn how to lead groups to deliver objectives and outcomes
The cost of this course for Building and Leading High Performing Teams In-House Training is £2,250 + VAT, for a minimum of six and a maximum of 12 participants.
This fee applies to any location on the UK mainland. For international pricing, please request information here.
Paramount Learning also delivers this programme as a scheduled open course in various UK locations.
Provider: Paramount Learning Ltd
Paramount Learning Limited is a sales & business development consultancy providing individuals and companies with a range of training programmes designed to enhance personal effectiveness and facilitate better business results. The goal is to deliver practical and effective Personal Development,...