Microsoft Word 2007 – Advanced - Accredited by CPDStudy365
This Word 2007 – Advanced training course by Beth Bruestle and Philip K. Harmer, will put you well on your way to being a Word 2007 power-user! In this extensive Word 2007 – Advanced training course, you’ll learn that how Microsoft® Word 2007 for PC makes it easier than ever to produce professional-looking documents in any number of styles and formats.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Office workers
- Business executives
- Business owners
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Microsoft Word 2007 – Advanced.
Training Course Content
This course consists of the following:
- Outline View and Bookmarks
- Table of Contents
- Footnotes and Endnotes
- Citations and Bibliography
- Envelopes and Labels
- Mail Merge
- Comments and Tracked Changes
From the day you purchase the course, you will have 12 months access to the online study platform. As the course is self-paced you can decide how fast or slow the training goes, and are able to complete the course in stages, revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in this course, you’ll get:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- A study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
This course could help you pursue a career in any of the following industries:
- Office work
- Business ownership
Find out more about this Microsoft Word 2007 – Advanced - Accredited by CPD course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!