Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Professional Telephone SellingTACK International
Professional Telephone Sellingnbsp;- 2 day Training Course
Standing out as a telephone seller can be tricky. With over 600,000 staff employed by 6,000 call centres, it can be hard to make a noticeable difference, but with companies looking to increase office based sales teams in order to work on their customer portfolio, there is increasingnbsp;demand for those who can stand out.
This training course from TACK International is designed to give participants that little bit extra, in order to address the findings from TACK's own study "International Buyers' Views of Sales People 2012. This research found that only 30% of buyers feel that salespeople use the telephone well, even though the majority of corporate buyers encourage use of the telephone as a sales channel. This course will go towards giving participants the skills to be able to try and convince the other 70% that telephone sales is a worthwhile venture. TACK’s Professional Telephone Selling workshop is a must for people who have to undertake any aspect of proactive selling by telephone in the business to business world.
Suitability - Who should attend?
It will benefit both those who are new to telesales, and more established telesales professionals who need to refresh their core skills or who may not have received formal training.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
You will leave the course able to:
- Focus on the value of your role – developing sales through proactive calling
- Dismantle mental barriers – create a positive state of mind to build your confidence
- Proactively target the right prospects and customers to generate the best results
- Plan measurable objectives to optimise your selling time
- Apply call structures to ensure every conversation is productive and achieves its objectives
- Use voicemail to everyone’s advantage – it’s a great sales tool when used professionally!
- Begin calls confidently – involve the customer from the start
- Engage in conversational questioning – see how one high value question gives you the answers you need
- Answer “Why you?” – personalise the impact of your product or service
- Address resistance – respond to both the logical and emotional elements comfortably and naturally
- Win commitment confidently – successfully conclude the call so that both parties are happy
- Use the tools and techniques you need to succeed and enjoy this proactive and vital role
Training Course Content
Course content includes:
- Why are we here?
- Market Opportunities
- Selling by Objectives
- Getting a Head Start
- Over the first hurdle
- Influencing the Customer
- Pre-call calls
- Investigating Customer Needs
- Dismantling Barriers
- Why You?
- Obtaining Commitment
The cost of this course is £999 + VAT per participant.
TACK International: World Class Sales, Leadership, Finance and Personal Development training
TACK International is a global training provider offering both open and in-company made to measure training courses that deliver immediate and lasting results to employees and businesses. Our core areas of expertise include: Sales, Leadership and Management, Finance and Personal...