Telephone Selling - In-house CourseLeadership Development Ltd
Telephone Selling - In-house Course
All available course dates
Telephone Selling - 2 day telesales in-house training course
The telephone is a high touch, cost-effective selling tool, but it must be used well. This two day training course aims to provide participants with a stream of ideas to improve their telephone selling ability. Both the incoming and the outgoing call are discussed in detail.
Role play is used to ensure that each delegate receives individual coaching. Participants leave the training with a telephone technique specially developed for their business - a technique that has been practised and polished during their time on this course. They will return to work with all the necessary energy, enthusiasm and skills required to succeed.
Results from this training will come immediately in the form of increased sales and happier, more satisfied customers.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The training programme is suitable for all those who sell on the telephone.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon successful completion of this telephone sales training, participants will:
- Gain increased confidence in selling over the phone.
- Acquire all the necessary principles, skills and personal motivation to sell more effectively.
- Know the exact words and phrases to use in the tough situations they face every day.
- Be able to present their organisation with confidence, professionalism and zest.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the telesales sequence: Probe, Confirm Match and Close.
Training Course Content
This two day training programme on telesales covers the following topics:
- How to convert enquiries into sales
- How to build and upgrade the incoming order
- How to handle difficult customers
- How to find new business
- Getting through to the decision maker
- How to revive inactive accounts
- How to sell an idea
- What makes people buy
- How to stimulate buying interest
- How to open the presentation
- How to structure the call
- How to control the conversation
- Questioning and listening skills
- How to ask for the order
- When to close
- How to handle and pre-handle objections
- How to sell yourself
- How to inject warmth and enthusiasm
- How to establish lasting customer relations
- How to maintain correct attitude throughout the day
- How to overcome discouragement
- How to follow up
Contact Leadership Development Ltd to discuss pricing for this in-house course.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Leadership Development Ltd (LDL) is a leading international provider of training in leadership, management, sales and negotiation for professionals at all levels across an organisation, from front-line staff to senior managers. With over 30 years of experience in the sector,...
Average rating 4.8Based on 10 reviews.
Find out more about this Telephone Selling - In-house Course course - simply fill out your details:
Read about how LDL brought the Carphone Warehouse together to retain managers and help employees live its new values.
Corporate Training for Teams