VTCT Level 3 ReflexologyWest London School Of Beauty - NVQ & VTCT Centre - London & Hampshire
This is an intensive fast track course enabling students to qualify as a reflexologist in 3 months. This includes Anatomy and Physiology and Health, Safety, Hygiene and Business modules and your exam fees.
Principles and Practice of Complementary Therapies
- History and Origins of complementary therapies
- Codes of Practice, legal obligations and related ethics
- Registration and regulation of complementary therapies
- Key aspects of good clinical practice
Business Practice for Complementary Therapies
- Legal requirements for running a business
- Marketing and public relations
- Employment iopportunities within the complementary therapy industry
- How to promote complementary therapy practices
- How to research potential business premises and opportunities
- How to prepare a business plan
Knowledge of Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology for Complementary Therapies
- How the body is organised: anatomical regions, planes of the body, directional terms, the chemical organisation of the body and the structure, function and types of cell
- The anatomy, physiology and pathologies of the skin, hair and nails
- The anatomy, physiology and pathologies of the skeletal, muscular, nervous, endocrine, respiratory, cardiovascular, lymphatic, digestive, urinary and reproductive systems of the body
Providing Reflexology for Complementary Therapies
- Preparing for a reflexology treatment including preparation of work area, the consultation process, and selecting materials and equipment to suit client needs
- Visual anaylsis of the feet
- Prerforming a full reflexology treatment
- Adapting treatments to the needs of the client
- Locating reflex points on the hands and feet
- Locating zones, transfer lines and cross reflexes on hands and feet during treatment
- Evaluating the results of a treatment
Outcome / Qualification etc.
West London School Of Beauty - NVQ & VTCT Centre - London & Hampshire
We are dedicated to providing high quality training courses in beauty training, holistic training and massage training through intensive fast track short courses, ensuring individual attention within relaxed professional surroundings to meet all your needs. We offer a wide range...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!