Emotional Intelligence Training - In-house
Mastering Emotional Intelligence - In-House Training&
Expectations are continuing to increase for individuals who are being placed in positions of responsibility. These days professionals are expected to demonstrate competency in influencing skills, communication, motivation abilities and managing emotions in the workplace.&
The Mastering Emotional Intelligence course is a 2 to 5 day in-house training programme designed for leaders, managers and individuals who want to improve their worth by developing emotional intelligence in all aspects of their personal and work life.&
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for managers, leaders and individuals who want to improve their emotional intelligence.&
Outcome / Qualification etc.
The objectives of this course are for participants to:
- Assess their own self-awareness and communication style
- Create a healthy balance by applying emotional intelligence in both their personal and work life
- Motivate and lead team members towards achieving organizational goals
- Develop authenticity and credibility to build trust
- Develop skills in responding to feedback
- Emotional resilience to handle challenges
Training Course Content
This course covers the following topics (depending on the length of the course):&
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- Why is it so important?
- Emotional Intelligence at home and in the workplace.
- Emotional Intelligence skills
- Practicing emotional honesty
- Emotional healing strategies
- How to express one’s own emotions
- Identifying personal barriers to communicating with others
- Dealing with other personality styles
- Building emotional fitness
- The left and right brain
- Mental adaptability to handling problems
- Maintaining emotional confidence
- Importance of body language
- Raising your emotional intelligence
- Conflict resolution with emotional intelligence
- Handling pressure with emotional intelligence
- Balancing work and personal life
- How stress destroys effective communication
- Common stress response patterns
- Managing negative stress and adversity
- How stress restricts non-verbal communication
- Emotionally intelligent body language
- How to encourage creative collaboration
- Strategies for performance enhancement
- Managing emotional feedback
- Controlling emotional impulses
- Practical ways to build emotional connection
- Taking responsibility for your emotions
- Listening openly and sending convincing messages
- Factors that limit emotionally intelligent communication
- Emotionally aware non-verbal communication
- Inspiring and guiding individuals & teams
- Creating synergy in teams
- Emotional Intelligent Leadership
- Leading with empathy
- Credible communication for leadership
- Building trust
- Expanding your circle of trust
- Constructive discontent
- Developing your personal action plan
Request Information to learn more about the cost of this course.
Be Inspired! Watch the Video
Provider: Courtney Associates (Global)
Courtney Associates (Global)
Courtney Associates is a leading Management Development & Training Consultancy that has specialised in providing training solutions to both businesses and individual learners for the past 30 years. We offer a full range of Public Courses that are delivered in...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this Emotional Intelligence Training - In-house course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!