Fashion Marketing: IntensiveLondon College of Fashion, University of the Arts London
This fashion marketing course is ideal if you've no previous marketing experience or some experience in a non-fashion sector and want to learn how marketing principles work in the context of fashion. This is an intensive one-week course covering the key elements of our Introduction to Fashion Marketing short course alongside more advanced techniques.
The course will include:
- Analysing the fashion market and its environments
- Fashion marketing research
- Identifying fashion segments and selecting target markets
- The fashion product
- Pricing garments and fashion services
- Integrated fashion communications
- Consumer behaviour
- Fashion marketing planning and determining the strategy
- Differentiating, positioning and innovation in fashion markets
- The fashion calendar and the role of the buyer
- International dimension of fashion marketing
- Marketing luxury products and other contemporary issues
Suitability - Who should attend?
Learners should have an interest in the subject area and a desire to learn but no previous experience is required.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Certificate of Attendance
London College of Fashion, University of the Arts London
We believe in using the subject of fashion, together with its industrial importance, to shape lives and drive economic and social transformation. Our College is a total fashion ecology where we examine the past in order to build a sustainable...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!