Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Project Management FundamentalsPitman Training Group
Project Management Fundamentals Course
Effective project management ensures projects are delivered on time, within budget and according to the required quality standards. This skill is highly valued in business.
Participants are taken through the project life cycle which addresses areas such as planning, timescales, budgets, implementation and completion of the project.
Distance learning and classroom options are available for this course.
This course is CPD accredited and successful completion will earn participants 10 CPD points.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone working as a PA, EA, Office Manager or anyone in a supervisory / Managerial role and you are required to participate in larger projects.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Participants who successfully complete this course will receive a Pitman Training Course Completion certificate.
Successful completion of this course will earn participants 10 CPD points.
Training Course Content
- Getting Started with Project Management - Backstage Operational Tasks/Projects, Creating Projects.
- Understanding Project Scope - Scope Statement, The Constraints, Triangle, Project Assumptions, Project Objectives .
- Understanding the Project Schedule - Work Breakdown Structure, Decomposition, Creating a WBS.
- Team Management - Human Resources, Project Team, Team Acquisition Process, Team Building and Incentives, Team Members.
- Communicating with Others - Communication, Communication Plan.
- Risk Analysis - Risk, Risk Over Time, Identifying Risks to a Project.
- Project Execution - Executing a Project, Kick-Off Meetings, Begin Project Work, The Product Execution Process.
- Closing a Project - Closeout Items, Close the Project, Steps to Closing a Project, Final Report.
Contact Pitman Training for more information and pricing information.
Pitman Training offers a unique combination of benefits to students, giving them a training experience that will boost confidence and enhance skills, whether you are interested in secretarial, Microsoft Office, keyboard skills, book-keeping and accounts or IT training. Sir Isaac Pitman...
Find out more about this Project Management Fundamentals course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.