Sales Management - 3 day In-House Training Course
Lead your teams to success
The sales team within an organisation is a powerful entity, they are the face of a business, able to make or break customer relationships and business reputations. A sales team needs to be focused, directed, energised and engaged requiring skilled sales managers who are adept at wearing the many hats required by the role to achieve increasingly challenging targets.
- Motivate your team, focusing on their strengths to achieve results
- Coach your team for optimum performance
- Use a clear business plan for developing, forecasting and measuring business
- Confidently prepare and deliver productive and motivational sales meetings
- Use tools to identify, measure and analyse team activity and align to core business objectives
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Experienced, newly appointed and potential Sales Managers, as well as Senior Sales Professionals seeking an in-depth appreciation of sales leadership.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
You will leave this course able to:
- Identify your own sales management style and improve performance by adapting your approach to meet the needs of your team
- Lead and motivate your sales team to achieve results in both good and challenging times
- Establish realistic Key Performance Indicators for individuals and the team as a whole
- Organise yourself, your priorities and your time effectively
- Recruit and select high performing salespeople
- Prepare and deliver impactful and motivational team meetings
- Benchmark and coach your team during field visits
- Conduct effective performance reviews
- Create your own Development Diary and Personal Action Plan to help you, your team and your company long after the programme
Training Course Content
This 2 part course provides a safe environment needed for sales managers to explore, learn and perfect the sales management skills required to effectively develop and lead high performing sales teams.
Sales Management Part 1 focuses on the core sales management skills required to create and lead a professional sales team.
Contact the provider for more information and pricing details.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
TACK International: World Class Sales, Leadership, Finance and Personal Development training
TACK International is a global training provider offering both open and in-company made to measure training courses that deliver immediate and lasting results to employees and businesses. Our core areas of expertise include: Sales, Leadership and Management, Finance and Personal...
Find out more about this Sales Management (In-House) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Corporate Training for Teams