Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Key Account ManagementAcudemy Ltd
Key Account Management Training - Acudemy Ltd
The best way to ‘retain’ good business accounts is to develop them. Account Management should not simply be about maintaining accounts. The course looks at how to build long term profitable relationships, so your existing clients will stay with you for longer, spend more with you and are open to cross and up-selling opportunities.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Salespeople Account Managers
- Key account Managers
- Sales Managers
- Sales Team Members
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Course Attendance Certificate by Acudemy
Training Course Content
Gain a stronger understanding of what has changed in Account Management and what our clients want from us in today’s ever competitive market.
- How to plan to plan an effective key account strategy and gaining a stronger understanding of setting goals and creating a social media plan
- How to build and deepen a strong business relationship using insights and education
- Moving from a supplier to partner relationship and focussing on achieving Trusted advisor status with clients.
- How to create stronger conversations naturally leading to more cross and upselling opportunities
- Develop a better understanding of the client’s decision-making process to enable you to gain a stronger understanding of how you can help them to achieve their objectives.
Acudemy provides recognised and bespoke training within specialised fields of Finance and Management. Our offering has been specifically designed to help individuals achieve their educational and career goals. We currently offer classroom based learning which serves the London area with...
Find out more about this Key Account Management course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.