Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/EU) - IAPP
Through this course from Focus on Training, participants will gain a foundational knowledge on both broad and global concepts of privacy and data protection laws.
More specifically, participants will walk away from this course with an understanding of:
- European data protection law: origins, institutions and legislative framework
- Data protection concepts
- Principles and application
- Notification requirements
- International data transfers
- Supervision and enforcement
- European data protection practices related to employment, surveillance, direct marketing and outsourcing
The CIPP/E designation is accredited under the internationally recognized ANSI/ISO standard 17024:2012, an acknowledgement of the quality and integrity of the programme.
This course will cover the following modules and units:
- Module 1: Fundamentals of Information Privacy
- Unit 1: Common Principles and Approaches to Privacy
- Unit 2: Jurisdiction and Industries
- Unit 3: Information Security: Safeguarding Personal Information
- Unit 4: Online Privacy: Using Personal Information on Websites and with Other Internet-related Technologies
- Module 2: European Privacy
- Unit 1: Introduction to European Data Protection
- Unit 2: European Data Protection Law and Regulation
- Unit 3: Compliance with European Data Protection Law and Regulation
Focus on Training: Best Practice Skills from the Specialists
Focus on Training is a professional training company specialising in offering accredited Project Management and IT programmes. With over 10,000 courses offered in over 100 locations throughout the United Kingdom, Focus is a premier training provider. All programmes can be booked online...
Find out more about this Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/EU) - IAPP course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!