Learn to Code- Creating Web Pages
For Attend from Anywhere customers an additional screen is required for this course to work through remote desktop labs and view training information.
Web design can look complicated to the beginner. This course is an easy to understand first step towards creating meaningful web content and will give participants an understanding of how to put together simple web pages incorporating links, images and basic styling. The course is designed to provide participants with hands-on experience of building their own Web pages.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Participants should have a working knowledge of the Windows operating environment and be familiar with the concepts and use of the Internet.
The course is aimed at anyone who has been charged with developing basic web content.
Training Course Content
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand what HTML is, how it is used and how it came to be
- Use a text editor to create an HTML document
- Create links to locations within a site, within a page and to external sites
- Format Web page content by using HTML/XHTML tags and Cascading Style Sheets
- Incorporate graphics into Web pages as embedded images, links, and backgrounds
- Generate unordered, ordered, and nested lists in HTML documents
- Build and format tables and add inline frames for presenting information in different formats
- Obtain an understanding of basic CSS
For more information Visit University Website.
Focus on Training: Best Practice Skills from the Specialists
Focus on Training is a professional training company specialising in offering accredited Project Management and IT programmes. With over 10,000 courses offered in over 100 locations throughout the United Kingdom, Focus is a premier training provider. All programmes can be booked online...
Find out more about this Learn to Code- Creating Web Pages course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!