The Fundamentals of User Experience - a Process for Problem SolvingGlobal Edulink
The Fundamentals of User Experience - a Process for Problem Solving
UX design is a crucial concept that ensures user satisfaction with regards to a product or service. It has been getting an increasing amount of attention in the modern business world and hence, could be a great career field to get into, given you have the interest and creativity for it. If you are an individual aspiring to get into the UX designing industry and came here looking for a way to get started with it, this course in the fundamentals of UX deign might just be the one for you.
This professionally narrated course will delve in the concept of user experience to give you an idea of its role in problem solving, UX and UI deigning, prototyping and testing. You will get to understand how UX design and design thinking is related in improving a product/service or in problem solving, along with an insight into the double diamond thinking process and its four phases that are an essential part of a good design.
This course is set to guide you on how the user experience can be used in agile software and application development and on how agile software development methodology can be collaborated with UX design methods to build more effective software and applications. Finally, this course will also expose you to the role of UX design in emerging technologies such as virtual and augmented reality to further enhance your knowledge on UX design. By the end of this course, you will have a well-grounded knowledge on the basics of UX design to effectively solve problems and improve products/service.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course aimed at?
- This course is aimed at individuals looking to get a grip on the fundamentals of user experience process to get into the UX design industry
- Web designers and programmers who wish to learn the key concepts of UX design might also find this course worthwhile
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
- Prior experience in PowerPoint and Adobe Creative suite (Illustrator / Indesign / Photoshop) is essential to follow up on this course
- Should be familiar with graphic design jargon and Design Thinking ethos and the basics of software development methods, human factors, and usability.
- Prior experience with prototyping, iterative design, and agile development will be advantageous, although not mandatory
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who pass this test will get a certificate in the Fundamentals of User Experience-Process for Problem Solving
Training Course Content
- Section 1: Introduction To Ux Design
- Section 2: Ux Design Process – Double Diamond Thinking
- Section 3: Ux Design And Agile Development
- Section 4: Ux Design Future
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method Of Assessment
The course is assessed online with a final, multiple-choice test, which is marked automatically. You will know instantly whether you have passed the course.
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for TOTUM extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support
This certificate will improve your eligibility for a number of jobs in the UX industry. You can also use this certificate to follow up on the other related courses or to progress in your career by winning the various job incentives provided by your employer.
- UX Designer – £31.292 per annum
- User Experience Designer – £30,959 per annum
- User Experience Researcher – £33,370
- Web Designer – £22,864 per annum
- User Experience Architect – £37,667 per annum
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this The Fundamentals of User Experience - a Process for Problem Solving course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!